Welcome to Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues Release 82!
Build Number 1295- October 4th, 6:00AM
- Fix for POT island spawn point issue when entering from overworld
- POT Jade Mountains: The overworld teleporter wagon now correctly will send players to Mistrendur.
- POT Bodega of Blood: Updated interconnections
- Lord British’s Castle: Fixed an issue where Captain Marisha would stop accepting some vault keys.
- Fix for issues dealing with Lich Spawners
- POT Arlia: Upgraded to Crossroads Village from Village.
- Store updates
Build Number 1293- October 1st, 3:00AM
- More in game minimaps
- Plains of Righ Inis
- Moors of Northshore
- North Valeway
- South Ravenswood
- North Ravenswood
- West Ravenswood
- South Valeway
- Greymark Forest
- Wynton’s Folly
- Alpine Road Encounter
- Human Battle Camp
- Graff Gem Mines Entrance
- Owl’s Nest Entrance
- Approach to Shuttered Eye
- Lord British’s Castle: Updated the logic checked by Captain Marisha and the Encoded Safe for how they accept Encoded Cards. SOTA-67741
- Updates to buffs for Daemon Tea and Dunkleosteus food buffs
- New Feature: Allow rename for custom NPCs(!!)
- Fixes for some broken creatures including cabalists
- More fixes for mount testing
- Multiple fixes for various error messages that were bloating log files for some people
- Ardoris: Fixed the sign for the Tavern of the Wind to state the name of the establishment. SOTA-67730
- Kas Ruins: Fixed a ladder that wasn’t functioning. SOTA-67729
- Fixes for candle names that were causing some confusion with Jack-o-lanterns
- Multiple fixes in Central Brittany for trees overlapping player lots
- Lord British’s Castle: Fixed issues which allowed players to avoid combat with some NPCs in later rooms. SOTA-67719
- Soltown: Updated the data used by Jeanne when she rewards players for giving her the silver necklace (to give reward “both or neither” of the addbundle and the end-of-quest flag). SOTA-67537
- Far Hinterlands: This scene has been changed from Tier 5 to Tier 5+. SOTA-67718
- Ardoris: Updated the responses for Caravaggios Wolf and Stephanie Broadmeadow to be more clear that 5 paintings are required for their related daily quest. Also, Caravaggios Wolf now names the paintings in his “painting” response (Stephanie Broadmeadow already did this). SOTA-67716
- Upgrade for Wakoku POT!
- Tanglemire: Added “renown” feedback to the conversations for some NPCs. SOTA-67710
- Lord British’s Castle: Hedge shack now opens when completing wave 20, fixed an issue with some walls allowing camera passthrough, improved how Marisha accepts quest keys, rebaked navmesh. SOTA-67713, SOTA-67712
- Updates to Inky PCs to give more instructions in inventory
Build Number 1290- September 26th, 4:30PM
- Mount fixes for limited testing on Live/QA
- Store updates
- Podiums can now be placed on other objects
- Added Satyr Fighter Covnersationalist
- Beran’;s Reach becomes the first Gigalopolis!
- Agriculture fixes
- Many more ladders added to Ardoris docks area
- Fixed rare exception in planting that would break some players agriculture
- Localizaiton updates
- Polish for Celestis collision to fix a number of frustrating spots
- Troll’s Bridge: Converted Snowy Mountains Road Encounter that included the Troll Twins into a normal scene (that still follows some Random Encounter rules) in the same location as the encounter version.
- Explosive barrel traps have been fixed!
- Hanging torture cage now hangs again!