Welcome to Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues Release 70! “How to Play” instructions and game update notes on Release 70 are available here.
Build Number 1051 – October 12 4:00AM
- Text localization updates
- Pathfinding fix for Kobold Expeditionary Camp to fix some kobolds that were trapped!
- Cotton seed and rose seed counts on merchants increased
- Juggle skull emotes added to store
- Moe polish work to The Rise teleporter
- Fixed issues with Spider Cloak patters pointing to incorrect visuals
- City sized dragon statue visuals fixed so they no longer go out when player is near them
- Fixed floating Tartarus teleporter
- Rapid Fire update: Previously each arrow hit for 45% damage. Now the first arrow hits for 70% and drops 5% per arrow down to 45%. This is to help mitigate the increased damage resistance changes that were more negatively impacting archers.
Build Number 1049 – October 9 8:00AM
Updates -Small patch to address just some store issues
- Dungeon teleporter decorations can now all be placed. (Future patch will fix the slight floating of the Tartarus entrance)
- The Rise dungeon teleporter changed to Heritage. (does not change existing versions)
Build Number 1048 – October 5 6:00AM
- Splintering Strike will now hit 4 targets. Also, the debuff will stack up to 3 times
- Gustball fields will now be decoable
- Giant Gray Squirrel pet visuals improved
- Tool tips for context menu’s for door, treasure chest, vendor.
- Crown shop: POT sized (works on player lots but HUGE) dungeon teleporter entrances. Find them under Featured–>New Decorations
Build Number 1047 – October 2 9:00AM
- October login rewards will now be delivered
- The Shaft room for player dungeons will now correctly be craftable. (if you got a dog room, mail Atos in game)
- The Shaft w/Encounters will now correctly show as a shaft room
- ***Player chests are now Lockable***
- Typo fixes for Esmeralda’s and Chen’s conversations
- Increased culling range for cannons
- Added eternal pattern to flaming skull mask
Build Number 1046 – October 1 6:00AM
- Fix for Ulfheim’s broken exits
- Fixing some delivery issues with R70 rewards
Build Number 1045 – September 29 6:00AM
- Heraldry Polearms are now fully dyeable
- Fixed incorrect quantity in “Landing Flies 3-Pack” store item
- Ulfheim added hints by emergency exits/sturdy vines to help players spot them.
- Novia: Added “Boat to…” to some discovery compass labels to clarify a boat is being marked and not the boat’s destination
- Fixes for greenhouses to improve their behavior and fix some exploits with them
- Added heritage versions of viking row homes
- Cleaning rain will now use attunement
- Glacial Glissade will now hit up to 4 targets instead of 1 and uses attunement in its damage calculations
- Earthquake should now properly speed up with specialization
- Crafting totem difficulty has been address so they properly get harder to craft vs easier
- Added sound FX for several skills
- Added an icon for the summoned phoenix DOT effect
- Fixed some camera issues in player dungeons that caused some to clip to early and others to perform poorly
- Solar Flare will now require reagents and have a 40 prereq to learn
- Dungeon transition room blue print for Ancient Stone to merchant should now be available.
Build Number 1044- September 27 10:00AM
- Fixed an issue where heraldry could appear washed out on certain items.
- Adding fish over ride statues to the store
- Fix an exception in the mail system that was blocking several players from reading mail
- Ulfheim wave battle fixes
- Fixed decoration problem on docks and several other water lot related items