Build Number 1424 – July 21st, 9:00AM
- Small update to address some security certificate issues that were causing some to have to click through the EULA each time they played.
Build Number 1418 – July 7th, 4:00PM
- Players will no longer sink into the ground slightly when idle
- In game sales have been disabled
Build Number 1416 – July 6th, 6:00PM
- Fix for an issue that blocked dismount when another player was in the same scene
Build Number 1415 – July 6th, 10:00AM
- Fix for movement issues with a number of larger footprint pets like bears, crocodiles, dragons, scorpions, spiders, and earth/ice elementals.
- Fix for odd boxes around several sets of stairs in game.
- Several PoT updates.
Build Number 1413 – July 4th, 8:00AM
- Happy Birthday Lord British!
- Fixes for several mount issues
Build Number 1410 – July 2nd, 10:00AM
- Prices on some crafter belts were extremely high and created a profit loop that some players were exploiting massively. Prices adjusted to more appropriate level.
- Mounts: Stag mounts no longer have saddles / bridles / reins
- Brittany Wharfs: Avatars will not get this city’s town crier compass marker when entering from the default entrance or the main docks. SOTA-69289
- Crafted Rectangular Shields now properly feature a block stat. SOTA-69189
- The Two-Handed Sword of Elf Slaying now utilizes the proper animations for free/auto attacks. SOTA-69182
- Mounts: Riding a second Mount Type during a play session breaks mount animations
- Animation when running on the overland is displaying incorrectly
Build Number 1408 – July 1st, 10:00AM
- The Xen Penetrator, Shard of Night, and Halberd of the Sun patterns no longer include the (L) to the name of the patterned item. SOTA-69190
- Exploding chests will no longer loop the explosion effect!
- Changed reward tabs for sorting options for online and offline mode.
- Crafting Material Bonus should now properly show stats.
- Artifact one-handed swords can now accept all one-handed blade patterns. Also, all varieties of the Cutlass of the Swashbuckler can also have their patterns removed using a pattern remover. SOTA-69183
- POT Ahnen Hain: Consolidated three POT interconnection boats into one list teleporter boat. SOTA-69286
- POT NobleBright: Upgraded to Village from Hamlet. SOTA-69283
- Adjusted the VFX for the Lava Hot Tub so it no longer bleeds into a floor below if placed on upper floors. SOTA-69247
- POT Norstead: Changed biome to Forest 01a. SOTA-69281
- Several fixes for creatures visually vanishing too early.
- Added “Container” to inventory sorting options.
- The inventory listing option “Hide Quest Item” won’t hide quest item anymore when the inventory sorting option Quest is chosen.
- Fix for a an issue which could allow players to play (and fish!) as a ghost indefinitely.
- POT Ahnen Hain: Upgraded to City. SOTA-69280
- Necropolis Barrens: Changed the logic by which the “Give Another Dead Body to Davropos” task automatically archives when it doesn’t archive at the correct time. SOTA-69277
- Battle of Solace Bridge: Added a safety so that the “Speak to Edvard the Wanderer” task automatically archives if it doesn’t so so upon speaking with Edvard. SOTA-69270
- Blood River Forest: Every sack in this scene now guarantees at least one item for the first person looting that sack. SOTA-69273
- Skrekk: Returned the south exit archway back to its correct location. SOTA-69274
- Port Graff: Corrected the label for a teleporter boat to correctly say it leads to Player-Owned Towns. SOTA-69275
- Resolute: Fixed a typo on the response for “avatar” used by the knights. SOTA-69276
Build Number 1401 – June 29th, 6:00AM
- Bonus XP moving from 1.5x to 2x until the 5th!
- Crown bundles adjusted to now drop at 6x normal rates in game!
- Fix for EULA needing to be clicked through on each session. (Note, terms didn’t change but we switched SSLs which caused some issues)
- Several loot fixes
- Several POT updates
- Fix to make the Solace Bridge “Speak with Frightened Child” task easier to complete
- Updates to several guide books
- Resolute: Sean Campbell has been talked to by HR and will no longer obsessively close the building door. SOTA-69254
- Northwood: Improved logic used to archive Clara’s “Recover Chess Piece” task. SOTA-69261
- Well of Aldur: Fixed an issue with some cyan-colored collision was visible. SOTA-69268
- Storehouse Containers: Corrected the name of the “Animal Hide” crate. Also, added hide props to the crate. SOTA-69271
- Arch Lapin: Fixed errors in the “Collect 3 Bones” task. SOTA-69269
Build Number 1401 – June 25th, 4:00AM
- Emergency fix for getting stuck in small door ways
- Polish to beach umbrella visuals
- Fix for several error spammers causing lag in some situations
- Added two new weekend bonuses:
- Crown’s will now drop at 5x the normal rate!
- Crown store sale items will now be 30% off instead of 20%!
- Turning on bonus XPs!