Build Number 1448 – September 20th, 10:00AM
- Fix for several loot imbalances
- Players feet should no longer slide while on the overworld maps
- Players should no longer see other players/NPCs sink into the ground
- Other players standing on slanted objects should no longer appear to bounce
- The terrain in Shaminian Hills should once again be visible!
Build Number 1443 – September 12th, 1:00PM
- Ancient Xenossian Shield now correctly applies Heraldry. If you already crafted this the Heraldry will be broken. You will need to do a pattern remover or contact a dev or support for a replacement.
- Decoration, The Tower Archway Teleporter can now have other decorations placed upon it such as wall-hung banners and wall lighting.
- Bug Fix, Splintering Strike no longer inappropriately indicates an increase to weapon damage occurs upon casting.
- The Ice Spiders in Highvale Outskirts can now properly apply an icefield damage and slow effect to their victims, and the icon indicator showing they have an active ice field cast is now visible.
- The frost giant should no longer magically regain half his life in rare situations and also heal at a slower rate.
Build Number 1437 – September 1st, 10:00AM
- Dozens of errors were addressed that were causing some lag and hitching problems
- The Gothic Footstool, Gothic Heavy Study Chair, Gothic Wooden Chair, and Gothic Bench no longer accept dyes since these items were not designed to be dyeable.
- Anthem of Alacrity can no longer be cast on the overworld.
- The Aether Infusion crafting component is no longer inappropriately available at cooking merchants.
- All 6 varieties of Obsidian Potions of Transformation can now be dismissed by the player by right-clicking the buff icon in your active buff bar and selecting the “Dismiss” option
- The looted “Small Knife” is now called “White-Handled Knife” and can be salvaged at a blacksmithing station. The other Small Knife which is crafted as well as 2 other knives crafted in that set had missing icons, which has been fixed.
- Updated tooltip descriptions and store restrictions for Potions of Green Growth, Potions of Growth, Potions of Diminutive Statre, Potion of Upward Acceleration to indicate the effects provided by these potions do not persist through scene changes.
- Restoration Potions now feature a 6 stack limit for the Elixir Receptiveness debuff as was already present on Focus and Health potions. Also, Restoration Potions can no longer be imbibed if your overall Elixir Receptiveness is at or below 0% with all buff and debuff sources for that stat considered.
- Stone Fist’s spell description now indicates specialized earth magic users also receive a lock time reduction for the skill.
- Spinning Attack now propery applies a Damage Avoidance debuff when the bleed effect is applied for specialized polearm users.
- Savrenoc Stronghold: Fixed an issue where some stairs had their collision displaced.
- Creatures will now only play the flinch animation if they take at least 1% of their health in a hit. Larger creatures being attacked by groups were spending 100% of their time playing the flinch response despite barely being injured.
- South Celestial Wetlands : Corrected the scale of oversized resource nodes.
- Virtue Recalibration Kit: Added a journal entry for those who acquire one of these kits, that explains their usage.
- The Outlaws’ Run: Fixed an issue where some patrollers required a special navigation component.
- Fix for toolkit in a bag causing error when repairing with right click
- The Tame Health Level Modifier stats on the Legendary and Epic versions of the Belt of Control have been fixed and are no longer reversed between the 2 tiers.
- The Outlaws’ Run: Fixed a typo in some NPC responses.
- The Outlaws’ Run: Removed loot from pre-destroyed crates.
- The Outlaws’ Run: Fixed stuck spots.
- The Outlaws’ Run: Added many piles of leaves and gave each butterflies/fireflies.Slight adjustment of some creature spawns.
- The Outlaws’ Run: Outlaws have a variety of descriptive names. Some foliage has been removed/adjusted.
- Jotungrund: After finishing the first signal fire task, players should now receive a special recipe reward from Hisa. Players who have already finished that task will receive the same recipe the next time they complete one of the daily signal fire tasks.
- The Virtue Recalibration Token is no longer flagged as a quest item so it can be traded and stored in containers.
Build Number 1436 – August 29th, 11:00AM
- Looking For Group UI fixed
- New POT, Gobie Rose, Midnight, and Daylight.
- The ghost Drain Strength ability now has a unique icon which appears in the active buff bar when that debuff is present.
Build Number 1435 – August 28th, 10:00AM
- Universal chat will once again work with short messages
- Decoration, Sack of Wheat Grain as well as the sacks of Salt, Flour, and Sugar now have much more forgiving collision so you can schooch them closer together which makes their edges appear like pliable cloth. They also can now be rotated on the additional axis, placed on exterior floor surfaces, and placed as POT decorations.
- The Red Stall Awning can now be placed on pavers.
- Greymark Forest: Slightly increased respawn rates for some kobolds. Also, one tier 6 “Kobold Commander” will sometimes appear in one of the two kobold camps.
- The collision has been improved on the Azalea and Black Elder bushes to allow for much closer placement of other decorations and more possibilities to decorate vegetation type deco more densely.
- The loot chances for the new craftable kobold tent recipes have been increased slightly.
- The three new aether potions and nine new magic mastery potions are now available on the player vendor “Manage Orders” listing.
- Jotungrund: Fixed an issue where the frost giant fight hailstorm hazard was automatically removing some materials.
- Polish work on VFX for the Frost Giant
- The new Leather Backpack pattern should now properly apply to back slot items.
- Some of the damage for the frost giant battle hazard to be “physical” instead of “cold.”
- Items patterned with the patterns from the Xen Penetrator, the Halberd of the Sun, or the Shard of Night will no longer display tooltip descriptions as if they were an artifact.
- Jotungrund – Frost Giant – hazard damage values changed, vfx within battle royale prefab updated for missing texture
- The Outlaws’ Run: The compass markers to find seeds now display “Search Piles of Leaves for Seeds.”
- Skrekk: Fixed a typo in the hacker’s “name” response.
Build Number 1433 – August 26th, 6:00PM
- Giant should now appear as expected in Jotungrund
- Several VFX fixes for giant fight
- Fix for UI persisting data after deleting a character
- Spurious Red Ice Snarler spawner removed from Jotungrund camp
- Several POT updates
- Several typo fixes for South Majestic Forest