Build Number 1391 – June 10th, 1:00PM
- Pets will now respect the “Teleport” and “Stop attacking” even in combat
- Owl’s Head: The “Kill Myron or Return to Myra” and “Kill or Leave Myron” tasks should auto-complete if Myra refuses to interact with the avatar. SOTA-69205
- Fix: Fixed loading background top and bottom that was showing skybox
- Numerous POT updates
Build Number 1390 – June 6th, 6:00AM
- Polish work to Wynton’s Folly to address some issues with creature AI
- M’hul Island: Added new holdfast island on northwest shore of Norgard.
- Moonrest has been moved to a Hamlet
- Ironhall Castle have been renamed to Ironhall Highlands
- Numerous LOD fixes for reported objects
- Updates to barks and dialog for NPCs in Point West
- Owl’s Head: Added an update to Todd’s conversation to improve the “Myra the farmer will no longer buy from or sell to you!” message players can sometimes receive.
- Crafting Tutorial: Updated Edwin in Soltown, Gilda Metcalfe in Aerie, and Bledig deCani in Resolute to with improved logic for completing their crafting tutorial.
- Ardoris: Fixed a typo in the responses from Caravaggios Wolf
- The Treasure Chest, Treasure Piles (all sizes), Gold Piles (all sizes), and the Chest of Gold can now all be placed as a POT decoration.
- Collision on the Haystack deco has been fixed to allow proper placement
- Added Recipe for Imbued Theurgy gem to an additioinal Well of Aldur loot table for air elementals, and significantly increased chances for it to drop from Suutak.
- Store, Removed text from a store entry that was a bad copy paste from a charity item.
- Minor UI polish for the deeds list
- Fixed pink materials showing with certain LODs for the Plaid Shawl Peasant Dress when placed as a decoration.
- Well of Aldur: Added collision to a block near the start of the scene. Fixed a stuck spot.
- Solace Bridge Outskirts: Adjusted stones by exit archways that appears to be floating, setting them properly into the ground.
- Necropolis Barrens: Moved a floating maple tree to the ground.
- Etceter Crag Mines: Fixed a stuck spot behind a mine wall brace.
- Brittany Fields: The horses at Oakley’s stables should no longer be able to climb nearby ladders.
- North Midmaer Way: Moved a nightshade resource so it can be harvested.
- K’rul: Adjusted the collision and path grid in the clockwork dragon room to try keeping it inside the room.
- East Sanctus Forest: Removed a floating cabinet.
- Hills Encounter: Removed a mysterious ladder that could only be seen from far away.
- Extended the number of maximum characters for house name from 30 to 50.
- Solace Bridge Outskirts: Those who are first to loot the “sack” object in this scene (and others) will now always find at least one object in the sack.
- Multiple LOD and shadow fixes in world deco objects
Build Number 1388 – May 28th, 7:00AM
- Multiple POT updates for transfers, biome changes, etc
- Fix for explosive barrel trap
- Fixed some small journal entries not displaying
- Dungeon entrances can now be placed on floors and exterior floors rather than just ground and bottom floors.
- Added function for lua ShroudIsUIActive() to know if the current game hud is on or not, by player request.
- Added 3 new lua function ShroudOnSceneLoaded(sceneName) ShroudOnSceneUnloaded() and ShroudOnSceneLogout() at player request.