Build Number 1376 – April 10st, 6:00AM
- Fixes to allow for bonus xps to be enabled through the server
- Enabling 50% bonus xps and raising attenuation cap 50%! (Likely disabled via server switch on Monday)
- Attenuation changed to not apply to players under level 110
- Obsidian Trials temporarily set to a level and skill cap of 100
- Patch issues resolved (windows client patch should be 20mb vs 8gb!)
- Necropolis Barrens: Fixed an issue that blocked some players from completing Davropos’s daily “dead body” turn-in. SOTA-68934
- POT Wakoku: Upgraded to Crossroads Village from Village. SOTA-68919
- POT Nivenshire: Upgraded to Municipality from City. SOTA-68920
- POT Merri’s Hideaway: Fixed an issue where this POT had no governor. SOTA-68911
Build Number 1375 – April 1st, 8:00AM
- Fixes for party icons vanishing in some situations
- Adjustments to party bar spacing to not conceal pet bar
- Update to POT Mossrest to change to a new Forest biome
- Update to POT Merri’s Hideaway biome, now Island, and location on map
- Updates for tooltips to some agriculture items
Build Number 1374 – March 31st, 1:00PM
- Highvale Outskirts: Fixed an issue where a large boulder was blocking access to some tunnels. SOTA-68890
- Brittany Graveyard work for lost players area
- Curtains in Northwood Manor no longer sort incorrectly SOTA-68105
- Fixed mount animation playing twice when dismounting. SOTA-68893
- Buffs for party members will no longer show unless they are targeted. This can be reenabled in the interface UI. This should offer a modest performance improvement in busy party combat situations
- Crafting stations may now be places on other items such as castle walls
- Ransom has been disabled for this release while a bug is addressed and balance is reevaluated
- Most taming skills will advance more slowly though not require more experience
- Necropolis Barrens: Fixed an issue where Davropos would request a dead body and not provide a reward. SOTA-68872
- Spectral Mines: Added “piles of gore” to the arch lapin cave to provide additional means for players to obtain the bones required for the arch lapin quest. SOTA-68889
- Saddle & Bags with Stand – fixed LOD issue with legs SOTA-68672
- Slightly raised top of collision mesh for Grave Marker Obelisk SOTA-68851
- Icon for voice training added SOTA-68800
- Fixes for dozens of erroneous error messages that could hinder performance
- Update to object loading that should improve loading performance of decos in player towns
- Mounts can now be used from inventory even if locked
- Shadow Bears and Shadow Wolves now have a small chance to drop the artifact spirit helm for their species.
- The Helm of the Wolf Spirit now only drops from high tier wolves, with the Destroyers having the most chance.
- The Helm of the Bear Spirit now only drops from high tier bears, with the Destroyers having the most chance.
- The Helm of the Stag Spirit now only drops on T10 stags such as the Noble Stag in Tanglemire.
- Destroyer boars no longer drop the Bear, Wolf, or Stag Spirit Helms, but they have a significantly higher chance to drop the non-species specific taming artifacts.
- All obsidian creatures now only drop obsidian carcasses and at similar rates.
- Fixed one artifact excessive bear loot table.
- Owl’s Head: Created new version of Farmhouse Ale (same basic stats as generic ale) and reconnected Farmhouse Ale to Morton for his “quest” to obtain a drink. SOTA-68875
- Fixed issue with belts missing from recipe classifications
Build Number 1372 – March 28th, 6:00AM
- Several loot table fixes
- Fixes for the practice dummy
- New POT: Mossrest
- Well of Aldur: Fixed an issue where one of the scholar’s transcribed letters had content that duplicated another one. Both now have unique content.
- Braemar: Updated Bridget Helvig’s responses to help ensure she only gives out her banner reward once. SOTA-68871
- Well of Aldur: Fixed a stuck spot that was between two fallen pillars. SOTA-68870
- Necropolis Barrens: Players who already have a “dead body” when talking to Davropos about dead bodies for the first time will now get a reward if they accept his quest at that time. SOTA-68872
- Necropolis Barrens: Fixed an issue where Davropos would give the wrong journal entry when offering the “dead bodies” quest for the first time. SOTA-68873
- Removed artifact flag from Faerie Belt. SOTA-68843
- Numerous error fixes that were filling up some log files.
- NPC building roof in Kingsport should no longer distort with camera movement SOTA-68803
- Vendors who are “Stale” will no longer sit down.
- Combat block and parry are no longer capped at 75 and instead scale more slowly in their effect above that value
- Pink elves have been eradicated (for now….)