Build Number 1382 – May 1st, 9:30AM
- Fix for performance issues in The Rise
- Fix for players zoning to Solace Bridge Outskirts when logging in to an Episode 2 scene
- Fix (for the previous fix) for cloth/leather belt masterwork
- Fix for some performance issues being caused by NPC casters throughout the game for some players
- Obsidian Panopticon: Created daily quest to deliver packages to prisoners on behalf of the middleman near the scene entrance. SOTA-68901
- The cold damage on the upper edge of the scene now only affects players. Corrected the facing of the blacksmith station. SOTA-69012
- Fix for explosive barrels repeated exploding visually
- Ghosts and episode 2 Ghost Corpions should now correctly get more resistant to non-life/sun trees as they get higher level instead of LESS resistant
- All casks can now be placed as POT decorations, and they now have more flexibility in placement which allows for staggered stacking.
- Small, Medium, and Large Stone Ruins can now be placed in basements in dungeons.
- Obsidian Panopticon: Players can no longer relock the elevator switches. SOTA-69015
- Braemar: Removed a invisible blocker that prevented players from approaching an exit archway. SOTA-69013
- Maps no longer drop excessively in certain loot tables. (Most of these were fixed in patch 1 but a few snuck by. Should all be fixed now)
- Ghosts will now drain focus rather than add focus on special attacks.
Build Number 1381 – April 30th, 3:00PM
- Quick pass on The Rise new area visuals
- Shield of Air will now cost 70% less focus
- High level enemy mages will now cast Torpid Torment less
- Removed filter for quest item UI with multiple turn ins
- More salvage loot adjustments
- Global fix for effects with negative duration never expiring. This was causing many low level roots/slows on players to last until you logged out.
- New shield skill is nowon the trainer
- Ghost debuff strength skill will now last 30 seconds instead of 1030 seconds(!)
- Belt Master working should now be working
Build Number 1379 – April 29th, 4:00PM
- Lua should be working again!
- Fixed french translation of Any glyph for combat bar to make it shorter so it fit the window
- Added Lot Listing in the window selector icon
- The bird population of Soltown is now more manageable. SQUAWK!
- Several loot drop fixes
Build Number 1378 – April 29th, 1:00PM
- Fix for salvage issue with artifacts
- Obsidian Panopticon: Avatars without lockpicks may take a lockpick from a friendly prisoner no more than once a day. SOTA-68901
- Fix: Pattern and heraldry not showing correctly on tooltip
- POT Rampage Island: Added new Holdfast to Spindrift Island in Novia. Removed POT Silverdale Estates from Mistrendur. SOTA-69006