1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Purchase, Transfer, and Gifting of Founder Pledges

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

$45 Adventurer is minimum existing Benefactor pledge needed for the upgrade.

2. Maka

Maka Avatar

Who needs a founder friend. :) I like friends. o/

3. Stoofa

Stoofa Avatar

Well I'm very new here. But I think I did bring this to everyone's attention via one of my threads in general.
    Some will have seen me as a potential trouble causer, but others, if you need a founder gift - all you got to do is ask!

Actually, this thread will descend into people advertising their services - sorry and I await my deletion :)

Maka, Lord Baldrith, smack and 2 others like this.
  4. TEK

TEK Legend of the Hearth

If this is the case then I gladly offer my services to upgrade any benefactor account to Founder status. PM me for details.

5. Bohica

Bohica Avatar

So anyone want to help me out and give me a boost up to Founder? PM me with whatever details needed.

6. Kuno Brauer

Kuno Brauer Avatar

TYVM for making that thread. It wasn't trouble-making at all, it was an awesome question and it clearly educated me a great deal about something I was totally clueless about... I personally reacted very poorly, but I'm still glad you posted it because at least now I know. It was a good question about something that I should have known about prior to pledging. Thanks for asking it.

7. Mishri

Mishri Avatar

Interesting.. so i get someone to pay me $40 for a $40 pledge and I get $25 credit to my account for making them my recruit.... maybe I should offer a discount since I'm making free money....

8. Dame Lori

Dame Lori Avatar

That would involve giving money from your pocket to Port... Unless you're expecting to get enough referrals to get you to the next pledge level, there's no particular bonus to having referral money, is there?

I'm confused over why there is a recruitment bonus involved with people that are already backers.

9. NirAntae

NirAntae Avatar

This makes me very happy to see :) I have a couple of people who will be getting an upgrade for birthday presents from me, haha... would be happy to help any Benefactors out as well, feel free to contact me here or on IRC.

10. TEK

TEK Legend of the Hearth

Gracekain, I will help you.

Kuno Brauer and Lord Baldrith like this.
  11. Carlin the Druid Archer

Carlin the Druid Archer Avatar

Will somebody help me with a founder pledge? I will prepay via paypal? Please :)

Jambo, Time Lord and Lord Baldrith like this.
  12. Bubonic

Bubonic Avatar

i predict a pretty severe reduction in the value of founder properties ;)

13. Mishri

Mishri Avatar

Because combined with the system where we can convert pledge $$ to store $$ or vice versa? (details pending) I'd be able to convert the $25 to add-on store purchases, so if I offer a discount, pay $5-10 out of pocket per pledge I can buy all sorts of add-on store items by cornering the market for benefactor referrals muahahaa.

or if I make enough to take me from knight to lord I'd, I'd only need 30 pledges, costing me $150-$300, but guaranteeing I get the pledges by discounting it.

So.. discounts on pledges with founder status anyone? Send me a message.

Time Lord likes this.
  14. Puniasterus

Puniasterus Avatar

I offer my services too, if any benefactor want founder status, just send an inbox.

15. Bohica

Bohica Avatar

Well then lets do it ;)

I sent you a PM

Lord Baldrith likes this.
  16. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

I'll toss my hat in the ring too. If any Benefactor wants a Founder gift pledge, just PM me and we can work out the details.

17. Akeashar

Akeashar Avatar

I'd just like to say thanks to Starr and the other Portalarium staff for solving the situation, as well as Mystic and Koldar for putting up with us during the time everyone's heads were exploding and people were sobbing in corners. Okay. That was mainly just me. :) And over analyzing the situation. @_@

And Stoofa, I can honestly say that only a complete heel would be mad at you. :) You may have seen rarring, and explosions, and cursing and general grumpiness, but none of it would have been directed at you. I think we're more glad you brought it to light than anything else. Since it seemed to take everyone by surprise.

I hope you have a long and grand time here with the rest of us. We're a big, creative, wild, and occasionally dysfunctional family. :D (Yeah. I'm talking like an old timer and I've only been active in the forums a couple of weeks myself! XD)

18. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Actually, if I read the Add On Store Conversion Program correctly, you can convert Add On Store purchases to Pledges, but not the other way around.

19. Golem Dragon

Golem Dragon Avatar

as a founder part of me wants to help ppl, but part of me doesn't want to because like Bubonic pointed out, it lowers the value of those of us who were involved back during the kickstarter....... big part is i just dont like giving out my email address to unknown ppl to do the paypal thing to be given money from them.... torn.....

20. Mishri

Mishri Avatar

well I can still offer discounts to get my pledge $$ up $5 for $25 is a sweet deal if I plan on going to lord.

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.