Pledge Reward Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Koldar, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Added Emotes to reflect this UotA. Updated add-on store archive.

2. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Small updated this time. Only adding emote labels from this UotA. Also updated add-on store archive due to the new basement and two new houses.

TheMadHermit likes this.
  3. stile

stile Avatar

I appreciate you :)

4. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Added emotes to reflect this UotA. Updated add-on store archive (catching up on the last three weeks including wedding wear, store credits, and houses).

5. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Small update: Added emotes to reflect this UotA. Updated add-on store archive.

Sir Stile Teckel likes this.
  6. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Added TONS of new rewards to reflect this UotA. You must read it to believe it! Some inconsistencies exist, seeking clarification. These will be effective June 6th. Also rearranged Digital Items to include House Items. Updated add-on store archive.

7. Sir Mike Dragon

Sir Mike Dragon Avatar

Plenty of us appreciate your work, and man did they give you some work this time. :p

Koldar and Khloec like this.
  8. Azoetia Dragon

Azoetia Dragon Avatar

This spreadsheet is exactly what I have been looking for, thank you for taking the time to create and maintain it.

I notice on the Knight Marshall pledge that there is no physical town deed, is this how it currently stands or is it an oversight. I was looking forward as a Knight to getting a physical village deed but have decided to upgrade to Knight Marshal and was hoping that the physical town deed would then be on offer.

9. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

That is one of the problems I noticed too. Same with the Lord Marshal tier. They did not mention the physical deeds in their update. Hopefully we will hear sometime. I will update the spreadsheet and this thread when I find out.

10. MagiK

MagiK Avatar

Koldar, I've been away from this site and the happenings for a while but I have to say FANTASTIC job, something I think should be recognized by the Dev team for sure. I already "liked" your original post but I wanted to give you an additional +1 great job :)

Koldar likes this.
  11. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

House keeping: I had overlooked the referral rewards mentioned in this UotA.

12. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

House keeping: A few mistakes with the new rewards mentioned two weeks ago were spotted and corrected. Thanks @Keldrin for catching those! Updated add-on store archive.

13. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

House keeping: A few corrections have been made to reflect this post from @Dallas about the new pledge tiers. I have also corrected the titles section due to a prior misunderstanding on my part; founders can also choose from benefactor titles. There are still some areas that need clarification: signed deeds and new deed types and how those work into the new tiers...awaiting official word on those.

Gabriel Nightshadow likes this.
  14. Balec Fares deCani

Balec Fares deCani Avatar

Koldar, thanks again for maintaining this wonderful resource!

Would you consider adding a category column as seen in this document to enable easily filtering on specific sub-type(s) of rewards (e.g. how many pets do I get)?

* This is the 7/1 version of the document with Category added.

Thanks!

Edit: updated link to cleaner view of document.

Duffrey Blake likes this.
  15. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

@Balec Fares de Cani
    That's a great idea! I've been looking into various ways to filter the data based on pledge tiers but not categories. I will have to add categories to my to-do list as well. It looks like I will have to eventually migrate to a newer version of google sheets to advantage of google's filtered views. I still need to play around a little bit more with the filtered views to make sure it will do everything I want before I will make the transition.

As a side note, if there are any google sheet gurus out there who can give me some advice on filtered views, send me a PM. :)

16. Balec Fares deCani

Balec Fares deCani Avatar

I'm no Google sheet expert and I may be stating the obvious but maybe edit permissions are required to enable filter. Here is an editable version where the filter is enabled (e.g. click the drop down box in category, clear all then select what you want).

(But the filter you select will be saved for the next user to see the document)

Edit: Looked up filtered views and I see what you are trying to do. Here is a sample with filter views enabled for a read-only user (Pet, Item and Clothing and several others). Hit the filter icon in the top toolbar to see the options. The "Items" view makes use of a sort as well.

Koldar and mxlgame like this.
  17. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

House keeping: I migrated to the newer version of Google Sheets to accommodate the future addition of filters. As a side effect of this migration, the URL has changed. I will leave the old sheet active for now and will just leave a message for people who may run across the old one by mistake. I have updated the links in the OP to point to the new sheet. Additionally, a few corrections have been made to address changes to pledge pages about autographed deeds that were missing due to the new tiers that were added.

Soleidad, Phredicon and Gaelis like this.
  18. ASFx

ASFx Avatar

This spreadsheet has been incredibly useful! Thank you very much. I sat and started at it countless times before I finally took the plunge to Lord Marshal.

One small request i'd like to make is if you could put the dated changelog in it somewhere (maybe in sheet 3) or maybe just the date it was last changed at the top? I tend to keep it open and refresh it once in a while when i want to see if anything has changed, or if i'm helping a friend decide on a pledge level.

19. lonadar

lonadar Avatar

I'm gonna go out on a limb here - I upgraded to Immortal Adventurer, which includes Garriott's Mondain essay and Akallabeth campaign, but I don't seem to have access to those. Is this an issue with my account, or have they just not been released yet?

If they have not been released, perhaps a column for each of the items could be added marking which items (digital or physical) have actually been made available, and which haven't?

20. mikeaw1101

mikeaw1101 Avatar

I don't think any of the pledge rewards have been made available yet, except for the digital version of the book.

Koldar and Lord Lonn Bimmer like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.