PaxLair PoT in Early Release - events, news, housing, open to communities

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Winfield, Apr 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Hehe...guess you won't mind that i won't be able to annoy because of unlocking v13 and handing me the houe befor.....uhh....let's say in 3-4 hours ^^ still got RL stuff to do :-/

Themo Lock and Winfield like this.
  2. RDouglas

RDouglas Avatar

All set/off gathering/and tweaking tech magical stuffs/salutes.... be back to help broadcast via ts3 soon/bows....

3. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

I'm on vacation beginning tomorrow - and had hoped to get in today, but apparently we needed to "pack" and "prepare" and other "baby related preparations" so can't do my home justice before leaving! Have a great week in Paxlair. I look forward to decorating on my return but understand if you need to assign the space elsewhere :)

Cheers!

4. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Gentelmen (and Women),
    i guess you listened it in game more than you care but all of you did an incredible pice of work with PaxLair. Starting from the PaxLair Team itself to the people that ran multiple events and of course the devs.
    I am impressed. Gratulations. You guys (and gurls ofc ^^) are a incredible good community.
    Just wanted to point that out.

5. RDouglas

RDouglas Avatar

They are truely grand/bows.... and agrees
    Sill working away..... looking to upgrade to an allienware/shakes head... tis I think this old magic box isn't up to streaming and playing. Thus will be ingame again soon/tip of the hat... shopping for pc/nods... advice welcome

Winfield and Atogrim like this.
  6. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

I can recommend a non Alienware PC if you are interested in that, save you some $$. Also Violation I believe owns a PC/networking business.

Winfield, RDouglas and Atogrim like this.
  7. Bodhbh Dearg

Bodhbh Dearg Avatar

There's several people here that built their own rigs that can help you put a killer system together at better prices than Alienware's...

Winfield, RDouglas, steanne and 2 others like this.
  8. RDouglas

RDouglas Avatar

We are upgraded and streaming at top quality no lag now/smiles... so my Husband whom helps grind my toon/Rawnie is now ingame with me... its becoming a family thing now/salutes.... new Avatar Bhenn MacDouglas joins the backers!

Event Plan:
    working on such as to have a feast of such, would like to stream a fashion show so all can come and show off thier finery/bows... could be fun and an excuse to dance and party/raises mug! more news coming soon, gathering such needs as to make it grand for all!

9. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Welcome Bhenn MacDouglas! An honor to meet you.

Congrats on being lag free! *smiles*

10. Gregoire Visaard

Gregoire Visaard Avatar

"Our spies are coming in almost daily, with reports of men in strange uniforms sitting around dim campfires well of the main roads leading to and from this place called PaxLair! Strange markings on boulders all along the mountain trails and trees with fresh carvings of some sort of eye cut into them!"

Be patient, time is on our side. Each day this PaxLair draws more and more avatars in. How foolish of them to send no into the surrounding countryside. Why they don't even have guards posted at the gates most of the time, and when they do they are still half drunk and naked from a night of wandering the streets chasing after loose women who have come into the city in droves to ply their wares at the taverns that seem to be springing up almost daily!

Yes we will wait! for a little while longer. as our enemies prepare to stirke at them, we will watch, listen, and prepare. Keep the ships well off the coast over the horizon, we must not be seen! Tell the man with the blade to be patient. He will have his revenge and we shall have ours! This foul city that has sprung up on our shores must not be allowed to stand.

When the travelers of long ago spoke to us through their prophets and our sourcerers finally broke the code to their books. Our destiny was made clear. Soon, ...soon, we will set the dragons loose to do what they were raised and trained to do! But first our ships will seal the harbor that none might escape.Then as their enemies attack we will meet our destiny. When all is said and done I want this man they call Winfield, along with his retched army of greedy merchants and filty profiteers put on stakes to dry out in the hot desert sands of our homelands. Let the scropions have their way with them all!

MUHAHAHAAAA....MUHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAaaaa!

11. Winfield

Winfield Legend of the Hearth

Hail everyone!

PaxLair is very strong... and we have not published much on these threads as we have been in game for a great deal of time!

[​IMG]
    Luka Melehan's RPing Event in PaxLair tonight - thanks!​

Please keep an eye on http://avatarscircle.com/community-events/ and download Matterio's APP for mobile devices -- searching is not easy for it... SotA, SotA Community Application, etc. ... hopefully finding it will get much easier!

PaxLair has MANY events coming up ... including dealing with a water shortage, yes, even on a grand river such as the Brisach, we must be concerned about water as it is needed for all life.

So come to PaxLair, see us, check out our houses, and we have a warehouse Kindred permissions for all lot owners. Give what you can, take what you need.

See everyone this weekend!

Dragonspeed,
    Winfield, Governor of PaxLair

12. Matterio

Matterio Avatar

Great update, Winfield! The App links are in my signature.

13. Kaffien

Kaffien Avatar

Blue Rose Isle, Crafters Town, Black Rock Cove
    I'd sure like to place a houseboat if i could. How do i go about contacting the powers that be for this?

14. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Both of our houseboat locations are already in use. I don't see them opening up soon.

Se'an

15. Kaffien

Kaffien Avatar

Blue Rose Isle, Crafters Town, Black Rock Cove
    thank you. Do you know what town might have such a place to put one? So far it seems kingsport has spots but they are obviously taken.

16. Gregoire Visaard

Gregoire Visaard Avatar

Sea Bear said:
    Hi guys,​

Congratulations! What a honor a! gaming history, I have a friend who when asked how he is doing replies" living the dream, living the dream baby"!​
    I sure wish I could be there to join you folks, but my job has me overseas for a couple more weeks and my computer has lost it's screen.​
    I will be back home on May 15th.​
    If by chance you have a vacancy on or around that time, I would be much forever grateful.​

SeaBear​

I have your name on the list. There is a slight chance a couple of row lots may be available.

Se'an

Congratulations on a awesome start to the player owned town era in Shroud of the Avatar!
    I am looking forward to joining in on the festivities as I have finally arrived back home and am in game once again.

Spent most of yesterday going door to door just checking out the layout of the test version of PaxLair and who all lives where. Seems to be a mighty fine group of players here!

Noticed a few lots that look like the town has a lock on them. Even a city island! If by chance you have something available I would be much abliged to be able to partake in the community going forward in an effort to support the development of the pot system. I am RFLOTM and can place anything you need, but am happy with a row if that is what might be available. Still have extra lots and housing of all sizes should your needs change going forward

Sea Bear

Winfield and Gaelis like this.
  17. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Sea Bear.

I'll be on tonight and see where we can get ya in. Worst case is a row lot.

Se'an

Gaelis likes this.
  18. Gregoire Visaard

Gregoire Visaard Avatar

Thank you sir

19. Winfield

Winfield Legend of the Hearth

Welcome back Sea Bear! Sean can get you a place for now so you can easily zone to PaxLair. Our city lot is in limbo right now as we may run some events there... still planning a bit. There might be a wedding coming up on the Isle of the Spirit. So that lot might be a short-term use type of lot. Not sure yet.

Again, Welcome Back! Hope to "see" you soon!

Winfield

20. Kit Kimberlin

Kit Kimberlin Avatar

Welcome back !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.