Pledge Reward Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Koldar, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krohon

Krohon Avatar

Great resource. Thank you, Koldar!

Koldar likes this.
  2. Gregoire Visaard

Gregoire Visaard Avatar

I would love to see the developers list of rewards promised and delivered for each tier starting from the beginning to present. Would bean incredible cross reference tool for us who have many accounts and get easily confused when selling them or buying them as to what each tier is supposed to have had at the beginning.

I have relied upon this spreadsheet since it's inception and am so grateful to all who have kept it going. But somehow I am left with a little nagging doubt to it's accuracy at times. I have yet to find a flaw though. here is my suggestion to you Berek

1) A way for us to go to the account page on the SotA website and see the exact date a pledge was upgraded, all during it's life cycle.

We already have the account/pledge creation date, but not the upgraded pledge dates during the life of the account. That information is critical when your buying or selling high level pledges or any pledge for that matter and trying to decipher what rewards belong on the account based upon it's pledge creation dates. Some of us have multiple high end pledges or like to buy sale or trade them. It gets real confusing fast as to what should have what and is extremely time consuming to try and figure out.

LoneStranger and CatherineRose like this.
  3. Akalabeth

Akalabeth Avatar

Hi community!

It had pass a lot of time since I posted here. I'm so proud of your team and all community collaborator for make reality this game.

My intention now is know, when you can send the gifts linked with the tier level? I 'm a royal founder and collector (according to spreasheet and https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=19#faq_89) and I was between the first collaborators and that time (I pledge $150) and pay $15 for international shipping, but since the last post I didn't receive any e-mail or news about.

Can you help me with this?

Regards!

Moiseyev Trueden likes this.
  4. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

I'm a royal founder as well and am awaiting the delivery of my goods as well.

I would like to help you by providing an answer to your question, but the team has failed to set a firm delivery date since the KS. Hopefully, someday, the physical rewards will get delivered.

Better late than never, I suppose.

:confused:

Akalabeth and Moiseyev Trueden like this.
  5. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

(Edit - ^^ above post was from 2016)
    Commercial launch seems to be the refrain - but that's a moving target, so we just have to wait for that. Commercial Launch = Delivery of Rewards.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  6. Mykll

Mykll Avatar

How long will it take to make the cloth maps? And then sign them? Who is making them? Same for the rest of the physical goods. Under 4 months left of 2017. How long will it take to make everything and have everything ready, and out the door and shipped, to be delivered in time for the day of release? Seems like some of the physical items would have to be started real soon. Can take a bit of time to get something created, sent off to the creators, get samples back, approve, mass produce, ship to Portalarium, and then sorted and shipped to backers.

Moiseyev Trueden and Cordelayne like this.
  7. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

"commercial launch" is such a cop out. Now "commercial launch" has been pushed to next year? LMAO! I should go back through the forum and count everytime that target has moved. Like I said, "commercial launch" = cop out.

8. Mykll

Mykll Avatar

The DarkStarr answer? I checked the original post, and he said that towards the end of last year, meaning release this year.

9. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

This is definitely something that can be frustrating and as stated many times, by many people, in many posts, many days in the past...the clarity of communication on such things has been spotty at best. They do address it, but the vehicle through which they address it relies on either reading the forums, attending telethons or scouring the website. None of which is that clear.

If memory serves, wasn't the main focus of the SeedInvest to help Portalarium transition into a "Publisher"? It would be safe to assume then that a portion of that funding would be used to create these items and hopefully in FY18 ship'em out! Like @Lord Andernut pointed out, it's definitely a moving a target!:D

10. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

I expect that it has moved a few times. I mean originally they thought end of 2014 (kickstarter estimate based on minimum project), then January of 2016 they thought it would be end of year. Then they announced launch was likely end of 2017. That quote of mine pointing to "next year" was made in 2016, so "next year" was in fact 2017. I'm not denying that this is a moving target, I said it upfront. They estimated how long they thought things would take, and they took longer.

I'm sure this is not the only game to have had it's launch (and collector's editions) pushed forward. Our physical rewards are essentially collector's editions. In massive numbers! And collector's editions (usually?) ship around the time of a game launch.

Each time they have said commercial launch they have also tried to provide a timeline for it. Perhaps it's a cop-out, but a target, even a moving one, is still a target. They have set timelines/expectations before, and they have missed them certainly. We'll see if they make this year or not. If I were a betting man I'd say late Q1 next year for physical rewards - which would coincide with 5 years from Kickstarter.

(As an aside, I imagine deferring expenses is generally preferred in any industry, I'm sure when other games with collector's editions were announced they produced the goods later in the lifecycle of development rather than earlier.)

I just noticed this:
    And also from August 17 & 21 standup notes:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  11. Bubonic

Bubonic Avatar

seedinvest page:

The software is currently in development and expected to launch between
    July and November 2017 at which point sales are expected to increase.

Cordelayne and Moiseyev Trueden like this.
  12. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Another prediction, and I would not be surprised if it was missed - but ya never know.

13. Bubonic

Bubonic Avatar

well, this could easily be dismissed as just "another prediction", but this was one that was laid out specifically to entice investors. Slippery slope.

14. Moiseyev Trueden

Moiseyev Trueden Avatar

They are careful in their phrasing to avoid having to be held to something (DLMB is DS's catch phrase).
    With how it is phrased they haven't lied or misled if they don't hit the target. They have just specified their most current moving target. And this is the slippery slope we've been dancing around for years now. 8^(

Cordelayne and Mykll like this.
  15. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Yep, a prediction. When I say I wouldn't be surprised if the launch date fell outside the prediction it was not a negative, just how I felt about the current state of the game. We need more polish, performance and meaningful side-quests with reasons to explore the various areas of the game (beyond crafting materials and leveling). It'll come!

16. Moiseyev Trueden

Moiseyev Trueden Avatar

We've also heard this song and dance number a few times like you pointed out. The last thing I want them to do is rush out before they are actually ready. There is a lot that needs to be done and I'm not confidant it will all be done in under 3 months. They have the talent and I genuinely hope they take the necessary time to finish this part of the stretch correctly.

Cordelayne and Lord Andernut like this.
  17. Akalabeth

Akalabeth Avatar

I understand you... so, we going to have wait more time for get our rewards. However in the oficial page says that "THIS PLEDGE AND ALL ITS REWARDS ARE EXPIRED" (for Virtual Collector Pledge Rewards). Therefore it means that is possible than we will not recive all rewards promised, or should we? Can someone from the staff in the forum answer that?

18. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

That reward expired before the world hit persistence, and yet all players who had been entitled to Virtual Collector (and all tiers above and below it that expired) received their digital rewards in-game.

Similarly, anyone who achieved any pledge level before it's expiry will also get any physical rewards they were deserving of.

Expired meant they stopped selling it, not that anyone who had it would lose their rewards.

This is based on my own knowledge of expiration events, which are detailed in a guide I wrote here:
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...ad-this-player-guide-first.12907/#post-217460

Which was pulled information from the main site, when you can reach by clicking the pledges page, then clicking this line of text "[Click here for more information about pledging (including previous expiration events)…]"
    (This link)
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=60580

StarLord and Koldar like this.
  19. Sir Frank

Sir Frank Master of the Mint

Suddenly useful again!

20. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

lol, kind of. Crossing my fingers that my box actually gets delivered given the amount of misdelivered mail I receive. Good to hear from you Master of the Mint.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.