Welcome Back To Solace Bridge!

Discussion in 'New Player Experience Feedback' started by Lum the Mad, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lum the Mad

Lum the Mad Developer Emeritus Dev Emeritus

No, he and his team often make me cry because that's their job.

Aldo, Alley Oop and Fister Magee like this.
  2. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

I really am enjoying Solace Bridge more now. Looking forward to Blood River!

3. Temerian

Temerian Avatar

Being a VERY new player (just started 1/27/2017) I can tell you IMO that the initial game start AND the Solace Bridge adventure seemed fine to me. No issues at all except for at the end when Edward said there was a boat under the bridge to take me to SOLTOWN (what bridge? Haha! DUH!) it did take me a few minutes to find it but I chalk that up to initial excitement for adventure and exploring the area around for other interesting things.
    Ended up checking out the RUNE portal (or whatever that thing is called that transports you to other locations based on time of day? Moon phase? Not quite sure yet) killed a bunch of small wolf spiders (nasty little critters that like to attack in numbers) and checked out the ruins with the elf that doesn't seem to be doing much.

Everything worked well and I enjoyed myself immensely! Looking forward to so much more!

majoria70 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.