why people hide in friends - to avoid the griefers!!!

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by liz_the_wiz, Aug 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreadnought

Dreadnought Avatar

Nothing is forcing you to flag for PvP or go into friends mode, there is other solutions you can take.

I kindly considered yours and offered a solution which i thought should be in the game currently. If you don't remember, ill repeat it. The person that does 51% of the damage to the mob should get the credit. This defeats alot of issues.

You replied you played games that people should get banned. To me, that's very rude. Your not considering other peoples goals just claiming that the zone is yours and should not be shared or have competition. (i also broke that game down for you explaining that was a purely blue server, this would be considered red in multiplayer mode)

We do see things differently, my constructive input was taken the wrong way? I'm not sure.

I'm 99.9% sure she is talking about Multiplayer mode. Which would qualify griefing as part of PvP, imo.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  2. Net

Net Avatar

Hmmn, I suppose it depends on your definition of PvP, but for practical putposes I condider PvP when people actually wear the PvP flag as in PvP combat. Competing for resources or to sell more gold is not PvP for me. It is competition between players but the usual terminology reserves pvP for when you actually fight others.

3. Dreadnought

Dreadnought Avatar

I really dislike arguing but since you insist on additional context. This message is about this thread, from Berek. [​IMG]
    I left the other part out, just trying to clarify from another perspective.

4. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Closing thread at the request of the OP.

Dreadnought, Net and calkano (PAX) like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.