Greetings Fellow Avatars! Here’s what we have for you in this week’s edition of Update of the Avatar:
- R45 Postmortem Mini-Telethon – Sep. 6
- Portalarium is Hiring: Web Developer
- Free Trial Test #5 Ends on Aug. 30!
- QA Server Access Now Open to All Players
- Shroud at PAX Dev
- Shroud at Dragon Con
- Weekend Flash Sale: Elves
- Upcoming Events Calendar
- Community Trailer Contest Winners Announced!
- Livestream: Exploring Longfall Woods
- Spotlight: Arx Draconis Player Town
- Event: August’s RPOTA Monthly Writing Contest
- Resources: Players Helping Players
- Recommended Project to Support: Denis Loubet Patreon
Making of Crooked Shank (cont.)
We are focusing the next few releases on building the lower tier scenes near the cities along the paths of Truth and Courage. Most of these scenes have been clones of other scenes and will now be replaced with completely original scenes. In Release 46 one of these scenes being updated will be Crooked Shank which is a mountainous area in the Verdantis region.
Down the road, out of town:
The Mayor of Crooked Shank’s office: