We are announcing today a calendar program to make it easier for everyone to tune into their favorite streamer, and to support those who stream Shroud of the Avatar. Want to know when someone is on the air? Our calendar will have them listed!
See below for how you can be a part of this exciting new program.
Please contact Chris right away so we can include your channel. As soon as we have an initial list of confirmed participants, we will release the first update of the calendar. The calendar will not only include community shows, but also those we run here at Portalarium, such as the Weekly Community Livestreams and Monthly Release Livestreams.
There’s a lot to be proud of when streaming a game you love to play! Not only do you get facetime among the community, you also help to bring in new players that may not have heard about Shroud of the Avatar before.
We will be supporting livestreamers in their efforts. How we do that will vary at times, but we hope to provide streamers some of the things listed below on a regular basis, some of which they will be able to give out to their viewers:
- Streamer version of the Old Time Camera
- Game coins (COTOs)
- In-game items
- Streamer titles
- Promotion on our channels
- Streaming facetime with our team!
*To receive the above, you must be an active streamer of the game! Joining Twitch (or any service!) and only streaming for a week is not enough. We will be supporting those who stream after several weeks, and/or are actively engaged with us on keeping the calendar updated and their overall streaming plans.
There are a few rules for being included in the program, so please read below before you submit your channel. In the meantime, feel free to reply to this announcement with your channel for everyone to see! We also suggest you list it here. Include some of the information below in your post.
- Have a channel established with at least 10 livestream followers with a fully set up streaming page that’s public and easily shared.
- Commit to streaming Shroud of the Avatar at least 2 hours per month in 30 minute or more segments (you can stream it all at once of course). If you are found not to be streaming for over a month, we may remove your listing on the calendar until we hear back from you.
- Have no recent history of moderation on your game or forum accounts, and have not been moderated on the channel you will be streaming.
Submit The Following to both Chris
- Channel link (Twitch or any service!)
- Times you will be likely streaming
- Yes/No if you wish to be included in the calendar
- Brief couple of sentences about your channel and preferred type of gameplay
- Any mention of streaming themes, such as: “I PvP on Saturdays and craft on Sundays”
- Name you wish to be referred by
- Shroud character name for our reference
- Language you use in your streams, if other than English
- When you want to be listed in the calendar as likely being on-air. This is a very important step! We need to know the time(s) so we have an accurate calendar. If you find a time is not working out for you, or you won’t be streaming for a particular stretch of time, please let us know so we can update the calendar.
Send the above, and any questions about the program, to community managers Chris in the forums via a private message. We will get back to you as soon as we can review your submission.
Even if you do not wish your channel to be listed in the calendar, please let us know your general interest in streaming the game anyway.
Have fun livestreaming, and thank you for doing so!