Greetings Fellow Avatars! Here’s what we have for you in this week’s edition of Update of the Avatar:
- The Making of East Vauban Foothills
- The Making of Norgard Fens (cont.)
- Heraldry Items (cont.)
- R53 Livestream Sky Navy Themed Items
- R54 Livestream Results and Videos
- (SPOILER) POT Row Lot Deed Reward for Completing Story (R55)
- NPC Submission Requests: Brittany Alleys
- Portalarium is Hiring: Web Developer
- Weekend Flash Sale: Musical Instruments
- Upcoming Events Calendar
- Royal Gardeners Wanted! New Decoration Contest
- Spotlight: Beran’s Reach
- A Grandmaster Crafting Tutoring Event
- Wild Safari Presents ‘Boogie Nights’
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Concert and Birthday Celebration
- AERIE Fund – 24-hour Streamathon, Primal Nature – June 23
- Win a Pair of SOTACON 2018 Tickets!
- Relics by Rild on Meretz: Win Shroud Swag!
- Project to Support: Portrait of Scottie for Shroud of the Avatar
- Resources: Players Helping Players
The Making of East Vauban Foothills
This hilly area is northeast of Vauban pass in the Drachvald region. It was previously a Tier 3 area but is being upgraded to a Tier 5 area for Release 55. The increase in difficulty of this scene is part of a longer term effort where we will be increasing the difficulty of several scenes to better match the surrounding scenes and the character’s progress along the associated story paths that bring you near those scenes. Undead have overrun a village here and Ebon Dawn Cultists are taking advantage of the resulting chaos.
Hey folks! I have a few screenshots to share of my current progress on East Vauban Foothills. In this scene, an Ebon Dawn mage has converted the population of a small village into zombies, and is performing experiments on them to see if their humanity can be restored.
Cavern Scout Camp