Greetings Fellow Avatars!
Here’s what we have for you in this week’s edition of Update of the Avatar:
- Port Phoenix Lore
- Q3 2015 Schedule Update
- Architecture of the Obsidians!
- Very Large Creatures: Trolls
- Tantalus Consortium’s Reinforce Novia – Quest
- Remix of the Avatar
- New Outdoor Fountain Decorations
- Thou hast been invited to the Release 19 Postmortem!
- World Builder/Level Designer and VFX Artist Job Openings
- In-game Community Weekend Events
- Receiving Pledge Rewards and Add-On Items
- Changes to Store Credit Conversions
- Steam Access Keys Available for All Backers
- How to Cancel Monthly Layaway Payment Plans
- Upcoming Events
- Recommended Games to Back
Port Phoenix Lore
Last week we shared a few “moving in” images of our newest Player Owned Town, Port Phoenix, the first town based on the swamp biome. Special thanks to WrathPhoenix, the Governor of Port Phoenix and founder of the Phoenix Republic, for providing the following lore behind Port Phoenix:
Capital of Phoenix Republic: Port Phoenix
Port Phoenix is the capitol city of the nation-state known as the Phoenix Republic. The port is situated on the island of Elysium at the edge of the Bay of Storms. Port Phoenix, once known as Sparrow Bay, is a town of hearty (some might say stubborn) people who have survived many natural disasters and wars throughout the town’s history.
The city of Port Phoenix itself has a large degree of housing located directly within the city itself. However, Port Phoenix is only one piece of a larger whole that is the Phoenix Republic, and the areas surrounding the port each have their own unique neighborhoods and cultures. The main harbor of Port Phoenix supports a robust shipping lane which helps fuel its economy.
Just outside of Port Phoenix is historic Highland Park, home to the Port Phoenix Marshwalk where the Grand Pavillion is located. This pavillion is just along the marshes of Darkwater and is a hot spot for Republic meetings and town halls.
On the other side of the marsh is the bayou gathering known as Darkwater, a historic hangout for the citizens of the Elder Moot – one of the Republic’s founding guilds – while they prepare to make their final journey to their town of the Drowned Mountains just off of the coast of Port Phoenix. The area of Darkwater also houses connection exits to Phoenix Fields, the Republic’s agricultural heartland.
Just above the ridge overlooking Port Phoenix is the county known as Lions Rise, the ancestral family lands of Lebu Lionheart who has been a key patron of the Republic.
Lionheart Keep sits just on the edge of Lions Rise and is often used to greet guests and nobles coming in and out of Port Phoenix. Lions Rise also connects to the neighboring mountain valley of Jade Valley – a historic town that practices far eastern traditions including a strong focus on self-discipline, martial arts and philosophy.
To the rear of Port Phoenix is the final element of the town, the hillside known as the Hawks Nest. Hawks Nest is home to Port Phoenix’s champion gustball team known as the Port Phoenix Firehawks, and also home to Firehawk Field!
Last, but certainly not least, underneath the Hawks Nest and just behind Highland Park is a small crest of land that shall one day reopen to a cave leading to the mysterious town of Stonegate Hollow. Stonegate Hollow or “The Hollows” as locals call it, is the home of the mad Lich Lord Ravicus Domdred. It is here that Ravicus performs his necromantic experiments. Ravicus has long been an unlikely ally of the Republic, being given safe haven in the Republic lands in exchange for his help protecting the lands from those who would threaten them.
Together, the Phoenix Republic makes up a unique, if not odd, group of guilds, towns and individuals which work together collectively in the name of friendship and family. The Phoenix Republic is governed by a sovereign leader ruling along with the help of a council of the Republic’s leadership. Their goal is to ensure every citizen has a voice and that each group within the republic is able to live out to their true potential. Most of all, the people of the Republic see each other as a family – a family that, after a year of waiting, is finally home.
Q3 2015 Schedule Update
As we have stated previously, our goal is to once-per-quarter post an updated schedule for our monthly releases. Even though these goals will likely change somewhat as we react to feedback, we feel it is important to provide you an updated roadmap periodically.
Our goal continues to be to deliver our backers content each and every month so that we can get feedback and use it to iterate improvements. This continues to benefit the game, with additional game features like jumping and swimming, and improvements to systems including crafting, conversations, and combat. Meeting that monthly goal is our highest priority, but we require flexibility in our deliverables in order to meet that goal. As you have seen in previous releases, sometimes we push things out, but we also often pull new things in.
As always, all dates, durations, and deliverables are subject to change as we adjust our designs based on direct feedback from you, our backers.
RELEASE 20, July 30, 2015
- Full Wipe: We are going to make some fundamental changes to item architecture that require us to do a full wipe for Release 20. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please note that if you have been waiting to melt down add-ons, this is your chance to do so as long as you do NOT login once R20 goes live (which automatically claims the items and prevents melt down).
- Combat Pets & Taming: We will expand pet functionality to include the ability to tame some creatures and have them help you in combat.
- Encounter Revamp: Random encounters are being reworked to be more engaging experiences, not just ambush scenarios. Additionally, roving encounters (patrolling creatures) will now appear on the overworld map and can be engaged (pulling you into a scene) or avoided if you wish to sneak past.
- Player Owned Vendors: Players will now be able to place a Vendor on their property to sell goods.
- Spells & Skills: We will continue to make a pass through the skill trees and add new skills, balance existing skills, and replace less useful skills.
- Maps: We will continue to polish scenes along the Perennial Coast by converting to dynamic spawning and adding additional content like night-time spawners. We will also be adding a few new scenes; including the Crags Foothills (where players can enter the Etceter Crag Mines) and Desolate Hills.
- Player Owned Towns: We will launch our island template and the first city using that template will be the Duchy of Dara Brae.
- Creatures: We intend to introduce the Troll as our first very large creature and we hope to make the combat experience much different than would be found with normal sized opponents.
- Crafting: Tailors and Alchemists will be able to begin crafting Taming Collars. Additionally, weapons and shields will now display material colors from crafting.
- Player Made Books: This feature will continue to expand with the addition of Printing (making copies of books) as well as the ability to use Player Made Books as decorations.
RELEASE 21, August 27, 2015:
- Crafting: Crafting skills will start to come online, and be used during crafting to modify results. Additionally, players will now have the ability to salvage items for materials and components.
- Combat: The cover system will be introduced and will modify attack and defense values when you (or your target) are behind cover.
- Maps: Perennial Coast polish will continue and new scenes will come online that expand the story, including the desert town of Desolis and the Chamber of Souls dungeon beneath it.
- Emote “Teaching”: Emotes will now be teachable to other players. Some emotes (like the ones tied to pledges) will only be teachable by the original owner. Teaching will be done via secure trading.
- Player Owned Towns: We will continue to expand the number of templates and introduce a new Player Owned Town to the game.
- Creatures: Dragons will begin appearing in Novia! Burninating will begin. All hail Trogdor, the Burninator!
- Localization: We will begin crowdsourcing the translation of the game into various languages.
- Weather: Weather will make a first appearance with rain and snow linked to seasonal changes.
- Spells & Skills: More new spells, skills, and combos will come online.
- Control Points: These scenes will now pull you into them automatically if held by enemies
RELEASE 22, September 25, 2015
- Maps: More polish passes will be made in scenes beyond the Perennial Coast, including the shardfalls and the Graff Gem Mines. We will also continue to expand the story with new scenes including the town of Etceter and the dungeon of Artifice.
- Housing: Property ownership will now incur regular fees (unless you are using a tax free deed from a pledge). If the fees are not paid, the player will lose their claim, and their possessions (including the house and decorations) will be moved to their bank.
- Creatures: Our creature list will continue to expand with Chaos Demons and Wisps.
- Guild Warfare: Guilds will now be able to declare war on each other.
- Musical Instruments: Players can play music in the game with a variety of instruments.
- Fishing: Players can begin catching fish in the game.
- Crafting: Crafting Table quality, location, and calendar will begin to factor into crafting results.
- Player Owned Towns: We will continue to expand the number of templates and introduce at least one new Player Owned Town to the game.
We continue to be incredibly thankful for the support we receive from this amazing community. While the funding you provide makes all of this possible, it pales in comparison with the faith you have in us, the feedback you provide us, and the content you are making for everyone to enjoy. We are humbly grateful, and we cannot wait to see you again in New Britannia!
Before I go, I wanted to include an excerpt from my original post about our Early Release Schedule that is important to set the framework for our ongoing schedule:
As a crowd funded and crowd sourced project, we feel it is incredibly important that we provide our backers with information and access well before game studios would normally do so in a traditional development model. Traditionally, the players are given information and access only after the development team has already decided exactly how things will be done, and at times, even after it has already been implemented. By the time the public normally has access to the product, there is usually no time to meaningfully react to the public feedback.
Shroud of the Avatar is different than the traditional model, as we intend to offer our backers extremely early access to information and even the game itself. With that said, we also want to be very careful that we only provide access to portions of the game when they are ready for a wider range of feedback. If we can play it internally and we know it is not ready, then there is nothing to be gained by having a wider audience come to the same conclusion. In fact, it could be quite damaging to do so.
Our strategy over the next few months is to provide you with focused and iterative releases of content. Your feedback during these releases will be critical to making the final product the best it can be, and we appreciate that you are all so willing to devote your time to helping us. With each release, we will have specific tests we will ask you all to make. As we get closer, we will send instructions on how to download, install, report bugs, etc. After each release we will review the results and reevaluate the plan including the duration of availability of each release. Please note that game data will be wiped periodically during early access.
It is important to note that all dates, durations, and deliverables are subject to change.
Shroud of the Avatar
Architecture of the Obsidians!
As we begin to build out areas of our game referenced in the Blade of the Avatar novel it becomes important to define general style themes for some of the most influential past cultures depicted in the storyline. One such culture was that of the corrupt and powerful Obsidians who existed at the height of their influence over 200 years before the present day of Shroud’s game fiction. Some of you may have already seen the imposing structure of the Tower of the Shuttered Eye, created by Andy Cortez, found at the heart of the Veiled Swamp. The brooding look of this edifice became the touchstone for Obsidian architecture in general, and is influencing the look of a family of additional pieces being made.
The first of these are a set of larger structures being created to allow for the placement of imposing walls, towers, and gates, and will eventually contain ruined versions of these as well as other similar structures, dwellings, and building elements. Seen out of context here, you can get an idea of how these individual element might be combined in a variety of interesting ways, but the real test is how they might look in an actual scene map.
Here I’ve temporarily placed these pieces on the same scene as the Tower of the Shuttered Eye as an example of how the architectural style carries over. Each of the towers you see can be accessed by an iron door on one side with a ladder leading to the parapets above.
From the top you can get an indication of the versatility of the set, which allows a three-way intersection of walls. Here too you can see the trapdoor at the top of the tower, as well as the circular dais that can either be used as handy stairs in this case, or as a platform for smaller objects that will eventually be a part of this set, such as altars, obelisks, and thrones.
I’ll be glad to show you more as they come online!
Very Large Creatures: Trolls
As mentioned in the Q3 schedule above, we intend to introduce the Troll as our first very large creature. We also hope to make the combat experience with very large creatures different than what will be found with normal sized opponents. For the Troll we are working on huge area of effect attacks that include striking the ground for nearby attackers and throwing boulders for distant enemies.
We began the modeling process this week and Geoff Mellon provided these WIP images to show the current direction:
Tantalus Consortium’s Reinforce Novia – Quest
Undead and unsavory beasts plague the newly settled lands. Danger lurks around every corner. New settlers stake claim to ancient lands. Please help us celebrate the Day of Honor and reinforce these new settlements with much needed supplies and tactical support.
This is an open quest between 9-11am CST, July 4. One quest starts in PaxLair and the other in Vengeance. Choose your poison!
Remix of the Avatar
“This is a remix of the intro theme that plays at the splash screen. Richard gave me his permission to use samples of his voice in the song and I got to work right away. I intentionally chose the Drum and Bass genre just to be in a completely different space than all of the music in Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues, as well as to challenge myself.” – Zack
New Outdoor Fountain Decorations
Dress up your yard with these beautiful spilling fountains, now available in the Add-On Store!
Please join us Thursday, July 9th at 3:00 PM Central (20:00 GMT) for our next Hangout of the Avatar! Richard, Starr, and Chris will be chatting about Release 19 and looking ahead to Release 20. And, of course, FireLotus will be taking your questions and feedback live in the chat-room and also in advance in the original comments section.*
We will be giving out some really awesome prizes during the 90 minute extended Hangout, and all you have to do to qualify for one is to come hang out with us in the IRC chatroom during the broadcast. And, some very special guests will be joining us to close the show. As always, the link to the hangout will be included directly in the original post before the hangout begins.
*Please keep in mind that questions and feedback related to Release 19 specific topics will be given priority and really verbose questions may be skipped, as they can be a challenge to shorten and summarize live on the air. In brief… please keep your questions… brief.
World Builder/Level Designer and VFX Artist Job Openings
We currently have openings for junior-level to senior-level World Builder/Level Designers for Shroud of the Avatar. Qualifications for the “ideal candidate” are:
- Minimum 2 years industry experience for junior-level (preferably on a shipped game)
- Unity3D proficiency
- Scripting ability
- Experience building, texturing, and decorating natural, terrain based exterior environments
- An artistic eye for detail, with strong scene compositional skills
We also have an opening for VFX artist with the following “ideal” qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years experience as VFX artist for games
- Unity3D proficiency
- FX scripting and ability to create custom FX shaders
- Artistic and technical particle effect skills
If you’d like to join the Portalarium Tribe working on the ground-breaking Shroud of the Avatar, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Provide links to your work (if possible), including actual game play, videos footage, and document form (images, maps, and event descriptions).
In-game Weekend Community Events
Our amazing community has another great lineup of in-game events planned for this weekend. Special thanks to community member SpookyJenny (aka Jenny Phoenixfyre in-game) for her help in compiling the latest schedule of player events from the Avatar’s Circle Community Events calendar and the Events of the Avatars community calendar:
- The R19 Unreliable Travel Guide
- The Unreliable Travel Guide, created at the SotA Writing Round Table, is not an event, but a a collection of hilarious short stories published by two drunken layabouts who have nothing better to do than try to derive a dishonest income from newly arrived avatars. (details)
- “The Tavern Respite” RP Event (Mondays, 8pm CST)
- The tavern door opens before you, and the scent of pipe and stew waft outwards with a wall of warmth from the hearth. Join in with the patrons of the Bear Tavern as they share tales of their adventures amid endless mugs of ale, legs of mutton, and merriment unbounded (details)!
- Happy Hour Wednesdays (Wednesdays, 8pm CST)
- Otherwise known as “Spend Stryker’s Gold” – Stryker will open a bar tab at one of the local Novia taverns for an hour or so for drinks, stories, news, critique of the arts, dancing, and otherwise unplanned mayhem. Zone /Stryker Sparhawk or watch this thread for locations each week!
- Vengeance Madness (Fridays, 6pm CST)
- This is an Open PvP event where everyone fights it out in a royal rumble to see who the ultimate death dealer is! (City of Vengeance; /zone Bambino LudoVate)
- Daily Breakfast Club – 12am CST (London UK); 6am CST (Central US); 3pm CST (Sydney Australia)
- Breakfast Clubs offer a time when people from around different time zones can gather. (Wody’s Pub, Paxlair)
- Phoenix Republic Open Mic Night (Thursdays, 7pm CST)
- Come hang out in Wody’s Bar. Have a story or a song, Maybe want to do some stand up? Every Thursday the audience will vote on the winner of the weekly prize (Wody’s Bar, /zone Kazyn Phoenixfyre or Jack Knyfe)
- Beach Party by BMC (Fridays at 9pm CST)
- Come join the BMC for dancing and fun at the Beach (/zone River Beauchamp or Wind Silverrmoon)
- Challenge Dungeon Run (Fridays at 7pm CST)
- This is a self-host event, meet at the Braemar Cemetery and organize into groups to take on the infamous Chillblain’s Compendium of Pain & Suffering!
Saturday, July 4
- 9:00am CST PaxLair Working Hours
- PaxLair town and community “working hours” are for anyone interested in PaxLair. (/zone Winfield)
- 9:00am CST Tantalus Consortium Presents: Reinforce Novia – Quest
- Please help us celebrate the Day of Honor and reinforce these new settlements with much needed supplies and tactical support. One quest starts in PaxLair and the other in Vengeance. (details)
- 11:00am CST Church of the Dark Star – Saturday Service
- Join Lady Amber Raine, High Priestess of the Church of the Dark Star along with Kazyn Phoenixfyre of the Church of the Sun, as they bring another thought provoking service. (PaxLair; details) [Note: First Release 19 service will happen on June 27 at 11am in Port Phoenix. The location of our second building]
- 12:30pm CST An Archaeology Event
- An event where you play as “Indiana Jones” and adventure on a quest to find “something”. (PaxLair, /zone Dara Brae, details)
- 2:00pm CST Tales from the Bayou – Port Port Phoenix Tour
- As part of the Kings Day celebrations, Port Phoenix shall be hosting a historic tour around Port Phoenix showing the many elements of the town’s rich history. Learn about the great wars of the past, hear ghost stories of the swamp lands and more! (/zone Kazyn Phoenixfyre, or take Port Phoenix boat from Etceter)
- 3:00pm CST 4B King’s day event – Don’t dirty your feet
- Join the team event for the King’s day in the lovely swamp of Port Phoenix. A group of one king/queen and 3 servants tries to get the king through a parcour without getting his feet dirty. (Port Phoenix, /zone Kazyn Phoenixfyre)
- 4:00pm CST King’s Day Tournament
- The 2nd Annual “King’s Day Tournament” by Vengeance. Come and fight for victory and glory or death with honor in the name of your King! (Vengeance)
- 5:00pm CST Scholars of Novia Book Faire
- Stop by the Scholars of Novia book faire and find out the latest news about player written books and book publishing. We will also have a large number of player written books available to check out or trade. (PaxLair, /zone Kazyn Phoenixfyre)
Sunday, July 5
- 6:30am CST Explore Novia with royalsexy (PaxLair Moon Tower, /zone royalsexy)
- 10:00am CST Phoenix Republic Town Hall/Working Hours
- A Gathering of members of the Phoenix Republic to cover important topic areas of the month. (Republic Town Hall, Port Phoenix, /zone Kazyn Phoenixfyre or Jack Knyfe)
- 1:00pm CST Lord British Birthday Bash
- Join the fun at the Bear Tavern as we celebrate LB’s birthday. (The Bear Tavern, Brave Coast island, details)
- 2:00pm CST Tavern Tales of Honor & Glory
- Do you have a tall tale to tell of your exploits? Come to the Bear Tavern for Tavern Tales and share. But first, have a few drinks. Because all good stories deserve embellishment. (The Bear Tavern, Brave Coast island, /zone Bowen Bloodgood)
- 3:00pm CST Gustball
- Two teams are pitted against each other in a sporting event not dissimilar from soccer, football, and basketball. The object of the game is to Gust a Gustball around the field and into your opponent’s goal (PaxLair, /zone Bambino Ludovate, details)
- 5:00pm CST BMC Grid Iron Feast and Registration
- Register to compete in the BMC Gridiron and mingle with other participants and spectators before the big fight! (details)
- 5:30pm CST BMC Gladiator’s Grid-Iron
- The BMC is proud to present the nastiest, the foulest, the most feared arena in all of New Britannia! The Grid-Iron is equipped with a pit-style arena, locker rooms, a VIP round-table, betting & vendor booths, and all the blood-sport you can handle. (Merriston, west of Ardoris, details)
- 7:00pm CST PaxLair Meeting
- Come see what PaxLair is up to in Novia and other town areas! Many people also attend from towns and guilds for a bit of a weekly wrap-up and what’s happening. Good discussions! (PaxLair, /zone Winfield)
- 8:00pm CST Fishing with Winfield
- Come sit with Winfield on a log or rock to hear some fish tales or tell your own. Chat about anything from the moons to the earth worms. Spend a relaxing day in nature near a stream or lake — bring insect repellent or a sword. (some lake or pond, /zone Winfield)
Be sure and check out the Release 19 Events thread in the SotA forums for additional events that may not be included here.
Receiving Pledge Rewards and Add-On Items
Go to any bank to claim your Add-On items and Pledge rewards. There is a banker NPC in every map where there is player housing because when you switch houses or unclaim a lot, all the decorations will go to your bank. In most locations the Town Crier is now also a banker.
Banks are local only. You can see your items in other bank locations (they appear in location tabs), but you can only access the items in the bank you are currently at. Pledge rewards are an exception to this and can be accessed from any location.
[NOTE: there are some Add-On and Pledge reward items that have not been built yet so you may notice some of your items not showing up in your bank. If you delete your character, all equipped and inventory items, including pledge reward items, will be deleted and cannot be recovered until the next wipe]
Player Bank Upgrades
Your bank inventory size can easily be upgraded with in-game gold, with the price in gold increasing the larger your bank gets. For those that need/want really big banks faster, we’ve added a Bank Upgrade to the Add-On Store. Currently, each Bank Upgrade adds 10 more slots to your bank inventory, but that number is subject to change based on game balancing needs.
Changes to Store Credit Conversions
If you wish to convert any of your purchased Add-On items to Store Credit, you will need to do so before logging into Shroud of the Avatar.
The instant you log into the game all of your available Pledge reward items and available Add-On items will be flagged as “claimed” and deposited in your in-game bank. Once the Add-On items are “claimed” they cannot be converted to Store Credit until the next wipe (which is currently unpredictable). After you’ve logged into SotA, the “Convert to Credits” button on your account page will be deactivated for all those items available in the game, so if you had any plans to sell back some of your Add-On items, make sure you do it before you log into the game!
We intend to change the claiming process in an upcoming Release so that items are not automatically claimed when logging in, but will require you to actively claim them in your bank before they can be used.
If you purchase any new Add-On items, or upgrade your Pledge tier, those new items and upgraded rewards will automatically appear in your in-game bank the next time you log into the game (providing those items are available in the game).
Steam Access Keys Available for All SotA Backers
SotA successfully launched on Steam Early Access on November 24, and we’ve made Steam Access Keys available to all our backers as part of their basic pledge rewards! Once you’ve redeemed your Steam Access Key you’ll have the option of playing SotA either with the Steam client or the regular game client (or both).
If you play SotA on Steam you can collect the SotA Trading Cards! Collect a full set of SotA trading cards to earn SotA badges, profile backgrounds, and emoticons that help you customize your profile and show off your Shroud of the Avatar gameplay. Check out Steam’s trading card FAQ for more information.
Our goal is to make Shroud of the Avatar the best game we can for you, our backers, and the best way we can do that is by growing our community of backers through the power of word-of-mouth marketing. That’s where we could use your help! With essentially no marketing budget, we rely on things like press coverage and friend-to-friend networking on platforms such as Facebook and Steam. Here’s how you can help us with your word-of-mouth efforts:
Facebook can be a powerful word-of-mouth marketing tool at very little cost, but only if we can reach a large enough network of Facebook users. You can help us to reach a larger Facebook audience simply by going to the Shroud of the Avatar Facebook page and clicking on the “Like” button. If every one of our 50k+ backers gave us a “Like” the marketing reach of our Facebook posts would be incredible!
If You Like SotA then Write Us a Positive Steam Review
One of the most important word-of-mouth tools on the massive Steam platform is their user reviews. Many Steam users rely on a game’s Steam reviews to help them decide if they want to play a game or not. If you feel positive about SotA, or feel positive about what SotA may become, even if you have concerns and issues, then please jump over to our Steam Store Page and give us a positive review (and feel free to include your concerns and issues in that review as well)!
How to Cancel Monthly Layaway Payment Plans and What In-Game Rewards to Expect
Remember that Pledge payment plans are not canceled automatically after reaching the desired pledge. You must manually cancel your monthly payment plan, which can be done at anytime on your SotA Account page. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause, but it is a result of how recurring billing functions with PayPal, Amazon, and Stripe (our credit card service).
If you are on a monthly payment plan, the rewards you receive in-game may not reflect the final pledge tier you are making payments toward, but will reflect the rewards for the current pledge tier that your cumulative monthly payments have reached (your current pledge tier is shown on your Account page on the SotA website).
2015.07.25 – SotA at Classic Game Fest 2015
2015.07.30 – Release 20
2015.08.27 – Release 21
2015.08.28 – SotA at Syndcon
2015.09.04 – SotA at Dragon Con
2015.09.24 – Release 22
2015.10.29 – Release 23
Recommended Games to Back
Bard’s Tale IV is helping drive the revival of the dungeon crawler genre! As described by inXile, it is a single-player, party-based cRPG with dynamic phase-based combat, challenging puzzles and riddles, and a game set to beautiful Gaelic music, where the Bard’s songs and melodies affect gameplay. They’ve already met their funding goal, passed their first three stretch goals, but need your help with their next stretch goal (the RPG “Super Team”, Bruce Cordell, Wolfgang Baur, and Sean K. Reynolds, design three custom dungeons), as well as collecting more of their cool Social Achievements.