The Release 57 Livestream is set for Friday September 7! All Avatars from around the world are welcome to join us in the livestream activities. We will be doing deep dives, answering questions, having sales, handing out prizes, and tracking towards stretch goals. In honor of the upcoming Player Made Dungeons feature the theme for this livestream is Dungeons which are previewing in Release 57 and will go live as soon as Q4!
LIVESTREAM SCHEDULE (Central Time Zone)
Monthly livestreams are on Twitch and include answers to your gameplay questions, world building tours, prize giveaways, sales on items, and more! Here is the schedule:
- 3PM: Introductions
- 3:30PM: Deep Dive 1: Player Made Dungeons
- 4:30PM: Q&A
- 5:30PM: Deep Dive 2: Fishing
- 6:30PM: Q&A
- 7PM: Ending Announcements
As a special bonus, we are offering funding rewards to any player that makes a minimum purchase of $5 during a twelve hour window during the day of the livestream, on September 7 from 12:00 PM to 11:59 PM CDT (Sept 7 17:00 to Sept 8 05:00 UTC). In honor of the upcoming Player Made Dungeons feature the theme for this livestream is Dungeons which are previewing in Release 57 and will go live as soon as Q4!
All purchases during the twelve hour window will count towards the stretch goals, not just the four hours of the livestream! Also participation in the Rewards Program counts towards our stretch goal totals!
Please note that we have extended availability of the stretch goals to every Friday of the release for 12 hours per the new Stretch Goal Tracking Changes.
- ACHIEVED $10K: /rolldice
- ACHIEVED $25K: Flame Trap Decorations (non-harmful)
- ACHIEVED $35K: Candle Helm
- ACHIEVED $50K: Spike Trap & Arrow Trap Decorations (non-harmful)
- ACHIEVED $65K: Unique Dungeon Entrance Eternal Pattern
- $80K: Torture Set: Torture Chair, Torture Table, Rack
- $90K: Key Themed Weapon Set: Sword, Mace, Polearm
- $100K: Unique Dungeon Room Blueprint
*Please keep in mind that stretch goal rewards take time to develop and will most likely not be available until Release 60 at the earliest. We will keep you updated!
12 HOURS OF SALES:
We will be having twelve hours of sales around the livestream from 12:00 PM to 11:59 PM CDT (Sept 7 17:00 to Sept 8 05:00 UTC)! Items in the following categories will be on sale at approx. 20% off. As noted above, all purchases during this time will count towards the stretch goals!
- Viking Bundles
- Obsidian Bundles
- Kobold Bundles
- Elven Bundles
- Shogun Bundles
- Make a Difference
- Home Decorations
- Outdoor Decorations
- Lot Deeds, POT Upgrades, Homes and Basements
- Pets and Music
- Emotes and Fireworks
- Dyes, and Patterns
WIN THESE GREAT PRIZES!
- Ancient Tome Dungeon Entrance plus 50 Point Dungeon
- Magic Mirror Dungeon Entrance plus 75 Point Dungeon
- Ruined Stone Arch Dungeon Entrance plus 100 Point Dungeon
- Circle of Stones Rift Dungeon Entrance plus 125 Point Dungeon
- Shroud of the Avatar: Episode 2 Early Access + Ornate Brass Darklamp (digital)
- Row Lot Property Deed (digital) + Row Prison 5-Story Basement (digital)
- Skeleton Dungeon Prop Set: Skeletons & Dungeon Iron Cages
- Spider Dungeon Prop Set: Spider Webs & Spiders
We will be giving prizes away on an hourly basis with many being given away multiple times. Enter for a chance to win a prize by either logging into the game and typing “Roll the dice” into chat OR by purchasing any item from our store during the livestream!
SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS
We will be answering questions throughout the livestream, so submit them in the comments section below or on Discord chat during the event.
Please do NOT post questions containing:
- More than 3 questions in total (post all three in a single reply)
- Bugs or other problems best posted in the bug forums
- “When is this coming” or anything related to schedule (for those answers please refer to our quarterly updates or our post release plans)
- Questions with more than a couple of sentences. Please keep them brief! We will likely understand the context of your interest, so just ask the question and we’ll be able to respond.
- For bug reports and extra idea suggestions, please use the forums for this purpose.
A Final Thought: We see a LOT of repeat questions. Please consider reviewing one of the other missed question posts, previous monthly livestreams, livestream transcripts, and/or reading our Post Episode 1 plan post before posting a question. Your question might have already been answered.