Another content packed weekly Community Livestream is this Friday September 14 at 4 PM CDT on Twitch!
This week we are going to talk about Player Made Books! Joaquin “Wizardsmoke” Del Canto and Scott “Scottie” Jones will be showing you how to make and publish a player made book as well as how to make copies of it using the Printing Press. We will also show off other player customized writing items and uses for them like notes with mail, Bulletin Boards with Flyers, and more!
Remember every Friday of the release all purchases from noon to midnight count towards the Release 57 Stretch Goals which are dungeon themed in honor of the upcoming Player Made Dungeon feature which is previewing in Release 57 and going live in Q4! We have already hit four of them!
- ACHIEVED $10K: /rolldice
- ACHIEVED $25K: Flame Trap Decorations (non-harmful)
- ACHIEVED $35K: Candle Helm
- ACHIEVED $50K: Spike Trap & Arrow Trap Decorations (non-harmful)
- $65K: Unique Dungeon Entrance Eternal Pattern
- $80K: Torture Set: Torture Chair, Torture Table, Rack
- $90K: Key Themed Weapon Set: Sword, Mace, Polearm
- $100K: Unique Dungeon Room Blueprint
As usual we will be giving out prizes at 4:15 and 4:45! To be eligible all you need to do is either make any purchase in the store or log into the game and type “Roll the dice” in the chat window (no purchase necessary).
Watch on Twitch this Friday at 4 PM CDT!
Are You a Livestreamer?
Get this exclusive in-game Streamer Camera for being a veteran of our Livestreamer Program!