Greetings Fellow Avatars!
Here’s what we have for you in this week’s edition of Update of the Avatar:
- New Elves & Elven Outfits
- Boreas: The Titan of Truth
- Jaanaford Scene Polish
- Shroud at RTX 2017 This Weekend!
- SeedInvest Updates: New Perks, New Perk Levels, Perk Images
- Lord British’s Birthday Bash Telethon Results
- Summer Telethon 2017 Missed Questions Answered
- Free Trial 4 Now Live!
- Shroud In the News: Spanish AIAS Honorary Award, GameReactor, The DeanBeat
- Weekend Flash Sale: RTX “Returning Home” Sale
- Comic-Con Panels with Richard Garriott and Starr Long
- Rock Me Avatarus Contest Winners Announced
- Community Livestream: Exploring Release 43
- Upcoming Events Calendar
- Community Event: Isla de Muerta Opening Day + Birthday Bash!
- Community Resources: Players Helping Players
- Recommended Project to Back: SotA Con Austin!
New Elves & Elven Outfits
As we have been working on the Paths of Truth and Courage we have been spending more time in areas with Elves. This has highlighted our need for more visual variations in the Elves, including the need for female elves. Fletcher has been hard at work creating both new outfits as well as female faces and bodies for the Elves. These new elves will appear in Release 44 starting in Bloodriver Outskirts and will propagate to other scenes over the next several releases.
Hey all! So as you may have heard we’ve been working to expand the variations of enemies in the game. One notable inclusion is that of female elves to go alongside male ones. In addition to creating new female elf NPC’s this has also given us an opportunity to populate the game with more equipment. Female elven armours will soon be available in game as well. These include Female Elven Mage, Female Elven Archer, and Female Elven Fighter. I’ll be posting updates to this thread with screenshots and other media in the next few weeks. Stay tuned!
Female Elven Fighter: