Greetings Fellow Avatars! Here’s what we have for you in this week’s edition of Update of the Avatar:
- Lot Upgrades & Crown Sales
- December Login Reward: Holly Wreath Hat with Sparklers
- Release 72 Reward Program Items: Fall Theme 2
- Lord of the Isle Episode 2 Bundles
- Release 72 & Various Other Livestreams (YouTube)
- Upcoming Events Calendar
- Community Event: Hit me with your Best Shot Holiday Giveaway
- Community Event: What happened at River’s Cross in Jade Valley?
- Project to Support: Pantheon
- Project to Support: Crowfall
- Project to Support: Avatar Express
- Resources: Players Helping Players
Lot Deed Upgrades & Crown Sale!
To celebrate the winter holidays Crowns and Lot Deed Upgrades are on sale for 20% off through the end of the year! Also you have one week left to get the first set of this year’s Winter and Yule themed Vault items, including some of the very first Yule themed items we ever created!
- Lot Deed Type and Size Upgrading with Crowns Sale: Upgrading Lot Deed Type and Size in-game with Crowns is on sale for 20% through the end of the year! Originally patched into Release 62, you can upgrade your deed “type” and size for Crowns in-game via right-click. This means, for example, you can upgrade from a Taxable Player Owned Town Village Lot Deed to a Taxable Player Owned Town Water Village Lot Deed, adding the ability to claim a water lot. You could also upgrade from a Village Lot Deed to a Town Lot Deed. This was previously available in the Game Services store but can now be done directly with Crowns. You can also upgrade from Taxable to Tax-Free deeds, with the exception that other types of deeds cannot be upgraded to Founder deeds. NOTE: you can only upgrade types, not downgrade, so you cannot go from a Tax Free deed to a Taxable deed, for example. Also you cannot upgrade to Tax Free Founder Keep or Castle, or Tax Free Keep or Castle (these were pledge exclusives). You can still upgrade to all other Keep/Castle types, including Tax Free Player Owned Town Keep, for example.
- The Vault: Current round of Vault items are available until Thursday, December 5 at 10:30 AM Central Time. At that time, the next round of 9 items will be available for two weeks, and then the next, etc2017 Yule Card 5-Pack
- Ice Wings
- 2016 Winter Holiday – Wax Cylinders
- Winter Lynx Pet
- 2015 Holiday Wreath
- 2015 Yule Hat
- 2015 Yule Tree
- Yule Velvet Bodice Ensemble
- Viking Stronghold