Greetings Fellow Avatars! Here’s what we have for you in this week’s edition of Update of the Avatar:
- Collector’s Boxes Shipping & Arriving!
- Shroud at Gamescom
- Release 56 Stretch Goals: Final Results
- Community Livestream (Aug 24): Player Made Dungeons
- Release 57 Livestream: Dungeon Themed
- Shroud of the Avatar Rewards Program: Titles Announced
- Weekend Flash Sale: Water Items
- Upcoming Events Calendar
- Community Event: shawn’s “Sell and/or buy all the things” Challenge!!!
- Community Event: **Royal Warrant** Avatars Radio – Traditional Release 57 Dance Party
- Meretz: Win a Topiary Town Dragon Statue
- Meretz: Win a Pair of SOTACON 2018 Tickets!
- Project to Support: SotA: New Beginnings Comic No. 2
- Resources: Players Helping Players
Play Release 57 Now!
Release 57 successfully launched yesterday, August 30, with thousands of backers downloading, patching, and logging in to check out the changes! There’s lots of new content to explore, including:
- Player Made Dungeons Preview
- Dyeable Decorations
- Hide Helm Option
- Quality of Life Improvements: Siege & Control Point Skipping, Global Banks
- User Interface Polish: Health & Focus Bars, Vendor Button
- “Full Water” Lots
- Tons of Bug Fixes
- Combat Balance
- R54 Livestream Items: Tropical & Polynesian!
- R55 Livestream Items: Lord British!
- R57 QA Testing Incentive Winners
- R56 Lot Deed Raffle Winners
- …and much more!