Another content packed weekly Community Livestream is this Friday October 12 at 4 PM CDT on Twitch!
This week we are going to talk about the new scaling technology coming online in Release 59 to support Fishing Phase 2, harvesting, and agriculture! This tech allows us to scale items when they are harvested or caught through systems like fishing. Above you can see a picture of some trophy pumpkins that were harvested. Joaquin “Wizardsmoke” Del Canto and Brandon “Bzus” Cotton will be showing off how this system works with pumpkins and we will discuss how it will work with trophy fish.
As a reminder you can earn the Dragon themed stretchgoals by making a purchase on any Friday during Release 58 or by participating in the Rewards program! These stretchgoals are in honor of the Wyverns which went live in Release 58. We have already hit the first three goals!
- ACHIEVED $10K: Dragon Egg Decorations
- ACHIEVED $25K: /breathefirespiral
- ACHIEVED $35K: Dragon Skin Rugs (2 colors)
- $50K: Dragon Dungeon Entrance Pattern
- $65K: Dragon Bow & Dragon Plate Helm
- $80K: Dragon Sword & Dragon Polearm
- $90K: Dragon Mask Set (multiple color variants) with smoke VFX
- $100K: Unique Dungeon Dragon Encounter Room
As usual we will be giving out prizes at 4:15 and 4:45! To be eligible all you need to do is either make any purchase in the store or log into the game and type “Light it up” in the chat window (no purchase necessary).
Watch on Twitch this Friday at 4 PM CDT!
Are You a Livestreamer?
Get this exclusive in-game Streamer Camera for being a veteran of our Livestreamer Program!