Greetings Fellow Avatars!
Release 106 goes live September 29th at 10:30 AM CDT.
Welcome! The Catnip Games development team marks this monthly release of Shroud of the Avatar with new content and improvements. For Release 106 (R106), we offer bug fixes, the deactivation of the Heritage flag (for real this time), and a small upcoming scene preview.
For those wishing to participate in any community activities, upcoming one-time and recurring community events have been announced! Be sure to also review the Player Guide and Known Issues for additional information on recent changes and upcoming fixes.
- Vikland Preview
- Release 106 Patch Notes
- Latest News and Q&A September Livestream
- Sales and Bonus Events
- Release 106 Subscriber Login Rewards
- October Login Rewards
- Crown Store Updates
- Bug Brigade & Testing Directives
- Streamer Program
- Upcoming Release Dates
- Community Events & Resources
- Project to Support: Shard RPG
- Project to Support: Embers Adrift
- Project to Support: Avatar Express
- Resources: Players Helping Players
Sannio has shared a nice assortment of views of Vikland in progress, which is looking much more complete and should be available on QA for player testing soon in this release.
Release 106 Patch Notes
Below are a list of the updates that are live as of Release 106 in the game of Shroud of the Avatar! R106 is a polish month. Content, additional improvements, and bug fixes are inbound for R107 next month. We hope you enjoy the changes that are live today as of Release 106!
Crafting, Decoration, & Inventory Item Changes:
- Heritage is no more! Items that were flagged as Heritage will now be tradeable without packaging.
- In response to an AskaDev, twenty soups and stews can now be placed as twenty different deco objects.
- Created Bug Brigade 2022 Anniversary Cloak.
- A balance pass has been done on pet foods. Bear Bites and Dragon Kibbles have been set to take three slots instead of two. Bear Bites’ combat health regen and health regen have been reduced. Dragon Kibbles’ critical hit damage modifier has been reduced. Rabbit Paté’s focus regen has been removed.
- Added description for pet foods to specify that they are for tamed pets, not magical summons.
- The difficulty level of the recipes for pet equipment components has been lowered from 80 to 30.
- Item component Silver Studded Roll of Leather, that previously gave pet focus regeneration, will now give some physical and magic resistance instead.
- Limited land-based deed decoration to the lot size to prevent players from decorating under the terrain.
- The Shroud of the Avatar has again been marked as a quest item partly to ensure it is removed from the avatar’s inventory during a quest reset. SOTA-70754
- Made the special patterns for the dread artifact and final items reshaped with them tradable and able to be placed as decoration. Removed the inherited stats which should only have applied to the real dread artifacts.
- Radiant Energy Cell: Adjusted FX to properly toggle on and off when switched.
- Fixed warning from the audio of the turkey decoration spawner. SOTA-67043
Combat & Skill Changes:
- Fixed issue with Scarecrow creating unidentified debuffs. SOTA-69988
- Fixed issue where Pumpkin Head Footsoldiers were sometimes not properly dropping their weapons. SOTA-70492
- Fixed issue with Pumpkin Head Footsoldiers using incorrect skills for their weapons. SOTA-70492
- Fixed issue with unknown DOTs from mushroom creatures. SOTA-68123
- Separated skills for creature Daemon and summoned Daemon chaos bolt. SOTA-70716
- Another fix for characters being stuck after receiving two resurrections at once. SOTA-67692
User Interface, Store Information, & Lua Changes:
- The pet sheet UI was previously showing combat health regen only. It will now show the normal health regen stat in the same way as the player sheet.
- Changed the stat description “Companion Health Regeneration” to “Companion Combat Health Regeneration” to better reflect what it is.
- Fixed the display of virtue-related material bonuses. They can now show the values calculated from the viewer’s virtue but will still mention that virtue power affects them.
- Fixed a visual glitch in the mail UI when resizing the window when there are items attached.
- Removed erroneous no-trade flag on the Gothic Display Case in the store. A future data migration will be required to fix pre-existing ones. SOTA-70724
- Removed erroneous no-trade flag on Fine Oak Bookshelves in the store. A future data migration will be required to fix pre-existing ones. SOTA-70751
- Fixed blurry image used for all the Obsidian potions in the store.
- Fixed blurry image used for the Greenhouse in the store.
World and Quest Changes:
- Battle of Highvale and Blood River Massacre: Updated some beginning popup tips to not appear if your avatar has already completed Battle of Solace Bridge. SOTA-70759
- Northwest Blackblade Mountains and Mistrendur scenes: Added “terrain extra properties” to terrain to ensure proper footsteps sounds are made. SOTA-70764
- Swamp Encounter: Leaving the Hidden Vale version of the stag/tiger encounter now properly sends players to the Hidden Vale overworld instead of Mistrendur. SOTA-70743
- Grunvald Shardfall: The adventuring skill cap is now back at 100. This was previously removed because there was not a way to set seperate levels for adventuring and crafting skill sections. Scene caps are now able to be split.
- Solace Bridge Outskirts: Private Garridon should now properly force conversation for all players. SOTA-70541
- Aerie: When talking with Kyle Behrand about the bonesteel dagger, his tasks have been adjusted to clarify that you need to ask him about Vertas before going to that city to find Kiakis. SOTA-70757
- Battle of Solace Bridge: Fixed an issue where new avatars were getting the “Find the Oracle” task in this scene. Avatars with this task will find it archives after they next log in or change scenes.
- Celestis: Reviewed NPCs and adjusted where some stand, their range of wandering, and other minor behaviors. SOTA-70721
- Elysium Mines: Fixed the Minoan buildings to stop “registered with more than one LODGroup” errors. SOTA-70755
- Grusk: Added a new daily story for Vishpop the lighthouse keeper.
- Grusk: Adjusted some discoverable compass markers to be seen only when within a certain range instead of across the entire scene.
- Jotungrund: Avatars will no longer get compass markers to find more wolf tongues when they don’t have a corresponding active task. SOTA-70760
- Jotungrund: Corrected the spelling of “Gertrud” in the “Find Gertrud” task. SOTA-70745
- K’rul: Fixed z-fighting on the walls of two buildings. SOTA-70753
- Solace Bridge Outskirts: Fixed a typo in one of the rumors given by the guards.
- Soltown: When asked his name, Varren’s response now has the correct spelling. SOTA-70744
- Tanglemire: The redundant “Myndill” villager is now a general merchant who refuses to share their name. The real Myndill continues to be an old man in a different building. SOTA-70750
- Tenebris Harbor: Fixed a typo in a statue used to debug Tarian’s capabilities.
Player-Owned Town Changes:
- POT Templates: Added a few ankhs to non-island POT templates, mostly near the center.
- Arx Draconis Wetlands: Added new village east of Penmawr Island. SOTA-70776
- Le Port-Marly: Added new holdfast east of Brittany in Novia.
- M’hul Island: Upgraded to Town from Crossroads Village and moved to south of Soltown in Novia. SOTA-70747
- Nebula Forge: Added new holdfast east of Nightshade Pass. SOTA-70758
- Umbra Regnum: Upgraded to Hamlet from Holdfast. SOTA-70746
Player Dungeon Changes:
- Items lost outside of dungeon rooms and basements will now be sent back to inventory and bank on sceneload.
- Removed dungeon sample entrance button. These were used at the first appearance of dungeons to demonstrate what they would look like after being built but are confusing to newer players.
Latest News and Q&A Livestream
The post-release Community Livestream is Friday, September 28th at 4PM CT on Twitch! Join Chris “Atos” Spears and other members of the development team for a 1-hour community livestream!
To enter the prize drawings, type “Fall is here!” into any in-game chat channel OR make a purchase on the website Add-On Store.
Please submit questions using in-game universal chat by typing “askadev” before your question. We’ll do our best to answer these questions live on the stream, and we’ll even be periodically posting answers to some unanswered questions in the forums. Watch on Twitch, Friday at 4PM CT!
Atos and other members of the Shroud of the Avatar development team go live frequently on twitch.tv/shroudoftheavatar — be sure to get the channel on follow for notifications so you can join us right as we go live! Also, if you’ve missed our latest streams, check out our archive of content at our YouTube Channel. Like! Follow! Subscribe! Prizes!!!
Don’t forget to also join the Shroud of the Avatar team and community over at all our social media venues:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ShroudoftheAvatar/
- Catnip Games Twitter: https://twitter.com/catnipgames
- Shroud of the Avatar Twitter: https://twitter.com/ShroudofAvatar
- Shroud of the Avatar Discord: https://discord.gg/shroudoftheavatar
Sales and Bonus Events
The following previous sales will continue to be in effect until end-of-day October 2nd:
- Crowns of the Obsidians will be 20% off.
- Player Owned Town upgrades for Crowns of the Obsidians will be 20% off. These upgrades may only be initiated by an email to Support.
Release 106 Subscriber Login Rewards
Scare the crows and your friends! The Rewards Program login items for Release 106 are a Baby Black Widow Spider Decoration Pet, a Pale Scarecrow, and a Pale Scarecrow Mask.
Subscribers to the Rewards Program must log in during Release 106 to receive these special login items.
The Shroud of the Avatar Rewards Program lets you earn the best rate on purchasing Crowns, AND receive monthly reward items! For the low price of $9 USD per month you will receive the following:
- 900 Crowns of the Obsidians every month
- Monthly Login Reward Items (about 3 per month)
- Exclusive Title every 3 months
- 3 Months: Keeper of the Faith
- 6 Months: Keeper of the Word
- 9 Months: Keeper of the Vow
- 12 Months: Keeper of the Flame
- 15 Months: Keeper of the Oath
- 18 Months: Keeper of the Pledge
- 21 Months: Keeper of the Bond
- 24 Months: Keeper of the Promise
- 27 Months: Keeper of the Covenant
- Pick any Dye 12-Pack every 6 months
- Pick any three of these 7 Obsidian Potions every month:
- Potion of Capacity: Increases carrying capacity
- Potion of Conservation: Reduces reagent use chance
- Potion of Expedience: Swift gathering on all gathering skills
- Potion of Precision: Increases Meticulous Collection to all gathering skills
- Potion of Preservation: Reduces armor and weapon damage
- Potion of Reclamation: Increases Salvage and Repair to all production skills
- Potion of Stamina: Decreases focus use from sprinting
- While subscribed to the rewards program, players also receive these special bonuses:
- Obsidian Potions are significantly more powerful!
- 24 Additional Deck Slots!
October Login Reward
Each account that logs in during the month of October will receive a one-time gift of a Rotten Jack O’ Lantern Mask.
Crown Store Updates
New in the crown store for September 29th:
- Snowy Owl Decoration Pet
- Broadcast Automated Phonograph
(Note that new towns come with this item and transferred towns should receive the existing one from the previous owner, so this is only being made available as a convenience for those Governors whose Broadcast Automated Phonograph has gone missing.)
…for October 1st:
- Rotten Jack O’ Lantern Mask
…and for October 11th:
- Baby Black Widow Spider Decoration Pet
- Pale Scarecrow
- Pale Scarecrow Mask
The Spooky Seasonal store items are available from Wednesday September 28th until Monday November 7th:
List of Spooky Seasonal items:
- Day of the Dead Mask
- Day of the Dead Mask with Top Hat
- Day of the Dead Mask with Veil
- Day of the Dead Colorful Mask
- Day of the Dead Colorful Mask with Top Hat
- Day of the Dead Colorful Mask with Veil
- Day of the Dead Mask 6-Pack
- Jack O’ Lantern Mask 2015
- Jack O’ Lantern Glowing Mask 2015
- Jack O’ Lantern 6-Pack 2015
- Jack O’ Lantern Mask 2016
- Jack O’ Lantern Glowing Mask 2016
- Jack O’ Lantern 6-Pack 2016
- Jack O’ Lantern Mask 2017
- Jack O’ Lantern Glowing Mask 2017
- Jack O’ Lantern 6-Pack 2017
- Jack O’ Lantern Mask 2018
- Jack O’ Lantern Glowing Mask 2018
- Jack O’ Lantern 6-Pack 2018
- Blood Spurting Headless Mask
- Ornate Scythe
- Ornate Scythe Pattern Pack
- Ornate Spider Legs Cloak
- Spider Web Cloak
- Woven Spider Web Cloak
- Breathe Spiders Emote
- Juggle Jack O’ Lanterns Emote
- Juggle Severed Arms Emote
- Juggle Severed Heads Emote
- Juggle Zombie Arms Emote
- Juggle Zombie Heads Emote
- Puke Blood Emote
- Rain Spiders Emote
- Dead Tree with Spider Webs 6-Pack
- Giant Grim Reaper Statue with Magic Portal Dungeon Entrance
- Giant Lich Statue with Magic Portal Dungeon Entrance
- Ornate Giant Grim Reaper Statue with Magic Portal Dungeon Entrance
- Undead Specimen Vats Set
- Zombie Cat
- Zombie Dog
- Zombie Raven
Bug Brigade & Testing Directives!
The Bug Brigade was established to improve how the community and the development team work together to improve the game. Since the Brigade’s inception, the program has gone through a number of changes and was eventually placed on hold. The stability of the game is as important to the development team as it is to the players, therefore the program was revamped and was relaunched.
The Brigade has been up and running and the volunteers (Alley Oop, Echondas, and Justyn) are in a good rhythm for verifying and submitting bugs to the developers. If you have reported a bug that has not yet been addressed, please be patient while the backlog is being worked. The Brigade is working diligently to clean up the backlog of bug reports posted by players on the forums.
Every month, a considerable amount of development time will be spent working many of the verified bugs which have been submitted to the team by the Bug Brigade. This focused effort on bug fixes would not be possible without the recent efforts of the Bug Brigade. Please take the time to thank these bug hunting aficionados when you encounter them in your travels!
In turn, the development team would like to express a big thank you to the Bug Hunters! These community members are doing a fantastic job bringing so many bug reports to the team, and they’re doing it in a way which makes the process smooth and efficient. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Much improvement has been noticed by the development team and we’re so very excited to see the program’s continued success!
The development team would also like to thank all of those who take time to participate in QA Testing Directives. Thanks to your hard work and dedication, many issues and bugs can be identified and fixed prior to content going to the Live Server! Keep up the great work! For those that wish to participate in future bug hunting endeavors, please check the forums regularly for upcoming QA Testing Directives.
Don’t forget, the Bug Brigade is open to all players in good standing and bug rewards are SWEET! They will be awarded on a monthly progression basis with only minimal requirements to qualify. The available rewards to receive in progression via qualifying participation are as follows:
- Antennae Head Gear and Forum Title 1: “Bug Hunter”
- Single Ant Cloak
- Lady Bug Backpack
- Bug Painting A and In-Game Title 2: “Associate of Aphids”
- Ant Farm
- Insect Leg Table
- Many Ants Cloak and In-Game Title 3: “Bachelor of Beetles”
- Bug Painting B
- Bug Sprayer and /bugspray Emote
- Bug Painting C and In-Game Title 4: “Master of Moths”
- Butterfly Chair
- Corpion Chair (Pictured Below)
- Yellow Fireflies VFX and In-Game Title 5: “Doctor of Dragonflies”
- Hacked Oracle Flyer
- Giant Blue Butterfly Pet
- Butterfly Mask
- Dragonfly pet
- Fairy Wings
- Monarch Butterfly Pet
- Dragonfly Wings
- Hacked Oracle Crawler
- Blue Butterfly VFX
- Orange Fireflies VFX
- Orange Butterfly VFX
If you’ve come to think of Shroud of the Avatar as your home, sign up and help make New Britannia a better place to live! To learn more about joining the Bug Brigade, please read the announcement thread by Ravalox in the main Bug/Feedback forums.
Streamers of Shroud of the Avatar can participate in a program to showcase the game and be rewarded for their efforts. Any Streamer who wishes to be included in the Streamer Program can contact Laney via in-game mail with their Character Name and Twitch Channel information. If you have already signed up for the program in the past, fear not: you’re on the list and you don’t need to reapply.
Streaming Rewards Program participants must adhere to our Terms of Service (TOS) and Community Rules while Streaming Shroud of the Avatar.
Streaming Rewards Program participants must stream at least 10 hours of Shroud of the Avatar ACTIVE game play to remain in the program with reward accrual.
Streamers will receive a one-time digital reward of in-game items after meeting the program’s requirements: Streamer’s Cloak, Streamer’s Camera, and the LIVESTREAMING title.
- To qualify for Streamer Rewards, each streamer must continue to meet the minimum requirements for 60 days after application.
- To accrue additional rewards, Streamers must stream SotA a minimum of 10 hours per month, tallied on the 1st day of each month, to remain in the program.
Monthly Streamer Bundles:
On the 1st of each month, qualifying streamers will be eligible to receive 50 Streamer Bundles. Bundles will be sent out to Streamers via in-game mail.
A few things you need to know:
- Streamer Bundles are intended to be given away to stream viewers, not consumed by the streamer.
- Streamers are not allowed to put paywalls in place for the Streamer Bundles. (For example, giving away Streamer Bundles once the stream reaches a certain number of bits, subscriptions, or donations).
Other Items of Note:
- Streamers in the program will be included in the SotAbot StreamPop function, appearing in the player-streaming channel in Discord.
- An optional “Streamers Kit” is available to the participating streamers as well as all players of Shroud of the Avatar, which includes graphics, overlays and other material.
- Streamers must be actively playing the game during their streams. Being away from the keyboard (AFK) for short periods is acceptable. If Twitch indicates the streamer is playing SotA but they are streaming other content or a timeout/login screen, they risk being removed from the program.
Upcoming Release Dates
Be sure to check out the Upcoming Events page for spotlighted events plus links to various areas to post or find events on our forums. The upcoming 2022 Release Schedule is as follows:
- This Release 106 – September 29 (Polish)
- Release 107 – October 27 (Content)
- Release 108 – November 17 (Polish)
- Release 109 – December 15 (Polish)
Community Events & Resources
Greetings event holders and event attendees! So many fun and exciting events are available in the upcoming weeks. Be sure to get out there and participate, make some new friends, perhaps make some great emote, recipe, or gear trades, or get some adventuring and role-playing into your mix! Here are spotlighted events or updated community resources that we’ve noticed popping up lately on the official forums.
- Monthly Release Fishing Contests: This will be a rotating, multi-location contest sponsored and organised by Rajazel, The Town Museum and its Governor Diablotine.
- Trash to Treasure Dropped Items Turn-In: Some unscrupulous fella has been flooding all of New Britannia with junk: Headdresses, Wings, Backpacks, assorted miscellany of every sort. It’s time to clean this trash up and so a bounty has been placed on all gear crafted by Coswald Dirthmire that is turned in each contest period!
- Lightbringer Isle Fishing Contest: Why not earn some extra prizes each month and participate in Lightbringer Isle’s monthly fishing tourney? Lots of fantastic prizes — don’t miss out!
- 500 Crown Leisurely Fishing: Sonja Solar and friends are running a continuous fishing contest in Brittany Fort “Now and Forever for All Eternity” which has wonderful prizes and objectives. You can now win 500 Crowns for record fishies caught in Brittany Fort by anybody at any time in history for display in Sonja Solar’s fishy aquarium museum. Be sure to watch the video indicated in the “Brittany Fort” link provided in the first post to see the full explanation of the contest rules.
- Lightbringer Isle Auction: Lightbringer Isle hosts a monthly auction held the Sunday after release at 11AM CT!
- Avatars-Virtue Radio Calendar: Just when are all those talented DJ’s and streamers broadcasting? Don’t just guess, check out there very helpful calendar! Never again will you wonder when’s the best time to tune in!
- NBNN Calendar: This calendar provides a great schedule for NBNN and WRFB programing as well as many other community events. If you’re a fan of the Laz & Jack show or even if you’re hoping to catch them in action for the first time, this is the calendar for you!
- SotA Event Calendar: Event participants, take heed! Thoryk Omara has done a wondrous job creating a community event calendar which is available to all players of Shroud of the Avatar. Please make an effort to support this new calendar. The more resources players have at their disposable for event notifications, the better!
Community Event Resources: Here are some fantastic resources for tracking down community events or posting your own events. Become involved! Create! Explore! Make friends! But most of all, have fun!
- One-Time Community Events Forum: Sometimes events happen only a single time, so you’ll not want to miss out on these events as they occur. Check out the forums routinely to spot these!
- Recurring Community Events Forum: Some events occur on weekly or monthly schedules which are a great way to routinely meet up with friends and to make new ones. Be sure to check this forum frequently for new events or time changes to existing ones.
- Game Master (GM) Potion Request Procedures: Shroud of the Avatar has an amazing in-game consumable for player event holders — the Potion of Temporary GM Powers! Players wishing to enhance their in-game community event by having GM Powers at their disposal need to simply follow the procedures outlined in this forum thread.
- Player Event Trophies and Special Item Requests: Would you like to request a special trophy or renamed item for a player event you’ve created? Head on over to this thread to see what’s available and to obtain more information about request procedures.
- Player Radio Station Forum: If you want to check out the latest and greatest from our in-game radio stations, go to the radio stations forum! If you’re a DJ, be sure to advertise your time slot and venue in this forum.
- Player Livestreams & Videos Forum: If you’re searching for a Shroud Streamer to watch, head on over to the streamer forum! If you are a live streamer for Shroud of the Avatar, be sure to advertise your Shroud stream by posting in this forum.
- Town Directory Forum: Want to find a town to live in or get your town listed in the directory, head over to the forums and check it out!
- Guild Directory Forum: Looking for a guild or want to get yours posted in the guild directory? Head on over to the forums and check it out!
- Fire Lotus Tavern: This wondrous role-playing and story writing forum is the spot to be if you love fan fiction and role-play.
- Community Resources: Looking for links to community and official resources for Shroud of the Avatar? Well look no further. On this page you’ll find links to a plethora of helpful resources created by the dev team or the community.
SO many options to stay tuned-in with fellow community members. Please take advantage of all these wonderful options. Happy adventures, Avatars!
Project to Support: Shard RPG
Shard Studios invites you to enter the fantastic world Dárdünah, the vast shard of a shattered realm, as presented in the colorful pages of the SHARD RPG! Many years in the making, this system allows players to choose from a wide variety of animal people who are the main cast of the many adventures this otherworldly setting offers. Skyships glide through shimmering clouds past majestic crystal peaks. Giant insects prowl alien jungles or lurk in the sparkling emerald seas. Warriors with blades of diamond and amber duel across crimson sands. And mystics chant in shadowy chambers as their spirits wander abroad.
- Intro Sheet: For a quick glimpse into the world of Dárdünah, be sure to download the intro pdf! It’s packed with great information and features beautiful artwork, not unlike the artwork found throughout the many pages of this gaming system’s gorgeously designed manuals.
- Core System Manuals: It’s easier than ever to delve into Dárdünah, World of the False Dawn, with the Core Books Bundle! If you’ve never had the opportunity to experience this unique gaming system and setting, now’s your chance! This bundle includes two beautifully illustrated, full-color, hardcover books: the original Basic Compendium and the Magic and Martial Arts book! They contain everything you need to begin your adventures, and include instructions for the ritual magic and martial arts combat systems. These manuals also include 90 new Animal Templates upon which to base your character!
- Other Shard RPG Products: So many more manuals and gaming materials are available! Everything an avid tabletop role-player and game master needs to delve into the world of Dárdünah!
So if you’re ready to experience a gaming world like no other, check out what Shard Studios has created for tabletop role-players on the Shard RPG official website! You’ll most certainly be immersed and amazed by the offerings of the Shard RPG!
Project to Support: Embers Adrift!
Help support one of our team members’ other projects, Embers Adrift! While not yet live, they plan to release later this year and you can join the closed beta now by pre-ordering from embersadrift.com. Check out their newly released video here:
Project to Support: Avatar Express
I’m pleased to report that The Avatar Express is clacking away furiously. News is being delivered and we have established systems to deliver it directly to your brain. You can use one of those systems by following us on Twitter at @avatar_express. Even more reliable due to its fully automated nature is joining us on the Discord server. News items are posted there via RSS. Or you can subscribe to RSS directly on the site.
If you run an event, quests, etc, please consider helping out by self reporting. The Shroud community is big, and many things are happening that are never seen by others. With 10k monthly users, we would need a full time staff to track down everything that is happening.
You can fill out the contributor form, message @that_shawn_guy here or post in the Discord server that you would like to help. There is no commitment once signed up, you can post as much or little as you like.
Writing up your own events has several benefits beyond the immediate exposure. It serves as a record for others to see the history of New Britannia as we create it, in an attractive format. Publishing in the Express also has a higher chance than the forums of being seen by search engines and random readers, thus bringing more eyeballs and new players to the game.
It will even make posting in the forums easier! You can upload images to your news item, and then link to those images in your forum post. No more need for 3rd party image hosts!
So if you have something going on in your guild or town, or want to be a Reporter, Cartographer or Historian, please join us!
Resources: Players Helping Players
The official SotA New Player Welcome Forum and the Player Created Resources Forum have the best player created resources for Shroud of the Avatar, whether it’s a Player Written Guide, a Video Walk-through, or a Wiki-type Website.
Visit the official Community Resources page for a complete listing of all things community.