** $90,000 **
R53 Livestream Funds Raised
Another release livestream is upon us! The Release 53 Livestream is set for next week May 4, right after Release 53 goes live on April 26 this week.
All Avatars from around the world are welcomed to join us in the livestream activities. We will be doing deep dives, answering questions, having sales, handing out prizes, and tracking towards stretch goals. In honor of spring time here in the north, this event’s stretch goals are entirely spring themed!
LIVESTREAM SCHEDULE (Central Time Zone)
Monthly livestreams are on Twitch and include answers to your gameplay questions, world building tours, prize giveaways, sales on items, and more! Here is the schedule:
- 3PM: Introductions and Q&A
- 3:45PM: Deep Dive 1: Combat & Crafting
- 4:30PM: World Building Tour: New Scenes
- 5:30PM: Deep Dive 2: Physical Goods
- 6:15PM: Q&A Continues
- 7PM: Ending Announcements
EXPIRING ITEMS: Store Credits convert to COTOs on May 7!
NEW! STRETCH GOALS (Sky Navy
As a special bonus, we are offering funding rewards to any player that makes a minimum purchase of $5 during a twelve hour window during the day of the livestream, on May 4 from 12:00 PM to 11:59 PM CDT (May 4 17:00 to May 5 05:00 UTC). NEW! All purchases during the twelve hour window will count towards the stretch goals, not just the four hours of the livestream! NOTE: Spending Store Credit to make $5 minimum purchase does not apply.
UPDATE: Our stretch goals have changed! We are celebrating the Sky Navy with a set of stretch goals inspired by the brave Aeronauts who fight in the skies above Novia.
- ACHIEVED! $10K: /floatmeditate (sit crosslegged and float)
- ACHIEVED! $25K: Blue Electric Sword
- ACHIEVED! $35K: Cylindrical Automaton Pet
- ACHIEVED! $50K: Electric Halberd, Electric Staff
- ACHIEVED! $65K: Adobe Dome Deco Set (with bonus Burned Skeletons & Blue Cylinders decos)
- ACHIEVED! $80K: White Aeronaut Clockwork Full Face Helm, Black Aeronaut Clockwork Full Face Helm, & All Metal Crossbow
- ACHIEVED! $90K: Double XP for 1st 2 Weeks of R54 (including Crafting) & Red Electric Sword
- $100K: White Clockwork Aeronaut Armor
- $110K: Black Clockwork Aeronaut Armor with Cloak
$10K: /rainbow $25K: Leaf Backpack $35K: Flower Still Life Painting Set $50K: Floral Print / Style Dress $65K: Dark Thorn Weapons: Bow & 1h Sword $80K: Dark Thorn Weapons: Mace, Wand, Staff
*Please keep in mind that stretch goal rewards take time to develop and will most likely not be available until Release 55 at the earliest. We will keep you updated!
CHEER ON THE DEVS
For every $2,500 contributed, all devs on camera have to dance, sing, or perform some other act of amazement.
NEW! 12 HOURS OF SALES:
Additionally, we will be having twelve hours of sales around the livestream from 12:00 PM to 11:59 PM CDT (May 4 17:00 to May 5 05:00 UTC)! All of the following items in the below categories will be on sale at approx. 20% off for the entire 12 hours. As noted above all purchases during the twelve hours will count towards the stretch goals!
- Viking Bundles
- Obsidian Bundles
- Kobold Bundles
- Elven Bundles
- Shogun Bundles
- Make a Difference
- Home Decorations
- Outdoor Decorations
- Lot Deeds, POT Upgrades, Homes and Basements
- Pets and Music
- Emotes and Fireworks
- Dyes, and Patterns
WIN THESE GREAT PRIZES!
- In-game items!
- Bank Upgrades
- RelicsbyRild.com merchandise
- and a bunch of items we will announce on the livestream!
We will be giving prizes away on an hourly basis with many being given away multiple times. If you wish to win prizes during the event, be in Discord chat! We will be active on Twitch and YouTube chats as well, but they will not be our portal for prize giveaways.
SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS
We will be answering questions throughout the livestream, so submit them in the comments section below or on Discord chat during the event.
Please do NOT post questions containing:
- More than 3 questions in total (post all three in a single reply)
- Bugs or other problems best posted in the bug forums
- “When is this coming” or anything related to schedule (for those answers please refer to our quarterly updates or our post release plans)
- Questions with more than a couple of sentences. Please keep them brief! We will likely understand the context of your interest, so just ask the question and we’ll be able to respond.
For bug reports and extra idea suggestions, please use the forums for this purpose.
A Final Thought: We see a LOT of repeat questions. Please consider reviewing one of the other missed question posts, previous monthly livestreams, livestream transcripts, and/or reading our Post Episode 1 plan post before posting a question. Your question might have already been answered.